Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Did you guys noticed that AC and Boston's GA was more packed than the previous shows? It was because of security, I guess, but there was no any problem with the other shows, so I think that they finally decided to fill up the GA. Probably the boxscore will be higher for that, GA tickets are expensive.

AC was so packed omg. It was still comfortable though. Boardwalk Hall's security was a complete mess & entering onto the floor was the biggest **** show

Arturo

Probably because it was for a shorter set than usual and they knew that going in. The Roseland shows were a theatre type set, grouped together in a short time period.

Cheaper tickets.

Beyonce and JT do have more expensive tickets. But not Katy.

Whispering

Did you guys noticed that AC and Boston's GA was more packed than the previous shows? It was because of security, I guess, but there was no any problem with the other shows, so I think that they finally decided to fill up the GA. Probably the boxscore will be higher for that, GA tickets are expensive.

I noticed at AC, there was less room from the ARTPOP zone to the back of the floor. Therefore, there was less room behind the soundboard area. Also, the soundboard didn't block the back lower bowl seats at AC, because that area was up higher. (it didn't start at the floor)

Whispering

Hmmmm but other concerts are usually packed full….this is really weird… Maybe gaga wanted only a few GA tickets to be sold so there would be more space for the crowd to dance?? I know its unlikely but theres a chance…?  :noparty:

No, they aren't.

GA always looks empty in the back, more at some venues than others. Each individual venue sets its own guidelines and restrictions, on top of the guidelines set by the touring company itself. The GA numbers allowed will vary, from different tour sponsors and from venue to venue.

Yup, no Gaga boxscores this week.

LiveNation likes to release them in bulks, not one by one, so I'm not surprised. I doubt we'll get any Gaga boxscores until she finishes the NA leg.

A bit off-topic:

Katy's numbers in the U.S are soooooooooooooooo strong. Wow.

Katy Perry,  Verizon Center Washington, D.C. June 24-25, 2014 $3,293,503 26,508 /26,508 

Katy Perry Bridgestone Arena Nashville, Tenn. June 27, 2014 $1,567,175 13,487 /13,487 

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras Philips Arena Atlanta, Ga. June 28, 2014 $1,525,349 12,843 /12,843

Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Ferras PNC Arena Raleigh, N.C. June 22, 2014 $1,461,008 13,704 /13,704 

Why are Gaga's grosses in the U.S so low compared to Katy, Bey, JT etc

Whatever LiveNation did for Gaga to gross 1.6M from MSG needs to happen with other shows...

But her ticket prices were about the same? :huh:

perhaps she had more good seats available than Gaga? :shrug: but damn those are indeed GREAT numbers :giveup: she might outgross the artRAVE from her US leg alone :rip:

let's get ready for her Australian leg, we can expect 70M from that alone too.

coming for the BTWB ha weave :cry:

ViviLittleM

Something tells me it has to do with the way the prices are listed on the Boxscores.

Katy's:

$130, $85, $50.50, $29.50

Gaga's:

$200, $35

Why aren't the $85 and $49.50 tickets counted for Gaga? :awkney:

I feel like I should contact who ever is in charge of Billboard Boxscores and ask why those 2 prices aren't included.

omg this is so weird!!! maybe Gaga has gained more :o

Arturo

But her ticket prices were about the same? :huh:

perhaps she had more good seats available than Gaga? :shrug: but damn those are indeed GREAT numbers :giveup: she might outgross the artRAVE from her US leg alone :rip:

let's get ready for her Australian leg, we can expect 70M from that alone too.

coming for the BTWB ha weave :cry:

More like coming for the MCSWT ha weave

ViviLittleM

Lollapalooza Chile: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arcade Fire, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden, Imagine Dragons, The Pixies, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, Ellie Goulding, New Order & others

maybe we will have the gross for the festivals but it won't all be for Gaga lol

More like coming for the MCSWT ha weave

Good thing OTR tour is coming for PWT ha weave

and nobody aint touching the WAOT

Fiona Apple

Guys! I asked lavris.gr (which is the company that sells tickets for the Greek artrave) about the tickets and they told me that they have sold more than 30.000 tickets :)) :excited2:

ViviLittleM

Guys! I asked lavris.gr (which is the company that sells tickets for the Greek artrave) about the tickets and they told me that they have sold more than 30.000 tickets :)) :excited2:

OMG :excited2::excited2::excited2:

How many $ do you think Gaga will gain with Athens, and the Japan shows?

YAAASSSS :excited2:

:giveup: This is awesome news! :party:

Fiona Apple

OMG :excited2::excited2::excited2:

How many $ do you think Gaga will gain with Athens, and the Japan shows?

I don't really know  :excited2: But the concert here in Greece is in 2 months so I guess that more than 60.000 tickets will get sold *.*

OMG :giveup:

I'd be happy if the end result was 30.000, that she's sold 30000 by now means she'll probably sell 50k+ eventually :excited2: x1000