Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Can someone please change the title of this thread to Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour

I come here for Gaga tour news and there is more Katy Perry tour news than Gaga.  :huh:

:applause:

KingOfSpain

I was doing some math for fun and according to the capacity and prices she will do around 1.2M-1.5M USD from the Lisbon date.

I guess she'll sell out 80%-90% of the arena when it's all said and done. I doubt she'll sell out 100%.

I don't know if the ticket prices in Spain are the same as The Born This Way Ball but if they are she can gross 3M in Iberian Peninsula alone with two dates.  :worship:

I bought a first line seat ticket in 2012 in Barcelona. It cost 106,5€. Now it's 105,5€.

I think ticket prices in Spain were about the same as in Greece.. so that would be avg 80~100$/ticket

It's in Spanish, but I think you'll understand http://www.livenation.es/event/499604/lady-gaga-s-artrave-the-ARTPOP-ball-tickets?c=TWIT_WP_ladyGaga_100214

General Pista = Floor

I agree. A second Dubai date would be milking too hard and would not work out.

I'm here for a second Spanish date but in Madrid. Which would make sense since she could easily go from France to Spain on the 24th November date.

I've said it a million times, but well :)  A date for Madrid in 2015 will be a sold-out show for sure, but maybe another one in Barcelona won't  :noparty:

So guys, do you think she will continue the tour in 2015?

I hope so. For me, it would be perfect to release Cheek To Cheek in Autumn 2014 (hype will be in the air) and then in 2015, first single and ACT II (with the space performance :excited2: ), She could tour Asia properly and NA and Europe again.

Edited by SeashellBoy
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Biagio2103

Australia is one of the biggest markets today, I hope Gaga will promote ARTPOP there, because the album needs an impulse in sales and that's the only country where she didn't sell nothing, the same for New Zealand, she sell out three dates in 2012 and now they have no dates, that's sad. Probably some New Zealand's fans are going to the Sydney and Melbourne dates, and that's why those dates are selling pretty well.

I think Gaga can do another NA leg in december, with 9-13 dates in the biggest cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Quebec and Montreal (maybe another date in Winnipeg, Calgary or Edmonton?), or some new cities like Orlando, Louisville and Omaha. She has a huge demand in Canada, 8 dates are not enough.

Edited by Biagio2103
I'm only good at being bad

VforVendetta

The ideal move for the 3 weeks Gap:

Gaga announces Gypsy as a single. Promotes both the single-album and the US dates with a performance and interview in Ellen. Gaga leaves for Australia and promotes the Tour and the single-album with performances of Gypsy and Applause that she never performed in Australia. Adds extra 3-5 dates in Aus. Stops in UKs, promotes the single-tour and the album with a performance. Returns in the US. Films the video of Gypsy, rests for 4-5 days, edits the video and releases it and returns on Tour. Perfect.

Arturo

I think it'd be worth it to do 2 NZ dates...

At least 1 :giveup:

But LiveNation Aus/NZ said there were no plans for any shows outside of Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane :noparty:

HermioneGranger

Gaga announces Gypsy as a single. Promotes both the single-album and the US dates with a performance and interview in Ellen. Gaga leaves for Australia and promotes the Tour and the single-album with performances of Gypsy and Applause that she never performed in Australia. Adds extra 3-5 dates in Aus. Stops in UKs, promotes the single-tour and the album with a performance. Returns in the US. Films the video of Gypsy, rests for 4-5 days, edits the video and releases it and returns on Tour. Perfect.

I really hope she does this. But she probably wont...

Dangerous Man

This doubters will shut up when artRave outsell KPs tour. :later:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

drinkmytears

Don't these shows break for the summer?

KingOfSpain

Much Music Awards would be a perfect place to promote Gypsy! :popcorn:

Remember:  :gaga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6uQizTJx8

Edited by SeashellBoy
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

somechick

At least 1 :giveup:

But LiveNation Aus/NZ said there were no plans for any shows outside of Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane :noparty:

I don't get why she's not at least going to Auckland for a show. I mean it's closer to the east coast of Australia than Perth is! lol

Arturo

new tickets added to the San Diego and San Jose shows.

Both were selling extremely well so there's no need to freak over the newly added tix.