💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I'm surprised she is sticking with a single concert in Florida, she always used to do 3.

I thought normally it was two? Most acts do 1 night in Tampa and 1 in Miami, but notably Madonna just did two nights in Miami and skipped Tampa. I think the norm is definitely 2, not sure though. EDIT: Waaaaait she had three planned for the BTWB! That's super impressive.  :eek:

Anyway, I'm expecting an official press release with 10 or so extra dates in Feb/March (not just more random date announcements a la Detroit + Buffalo). She announced the BTWB in the US 4 months ahead of time, and even earlier for the Asian and Australian legs. I think they did it to give the ARTPOP campaign some steam since touring has always been what she's excelled at. 

Rainbow Unicorn

Great news  :excited2:

Fort Lauderdale : 1,650 tickets left (2,400 on 12/20/13)

San Diego : 965 tickets left (1,700 on 12/20/13)

Atlantic City : 950 tickets left (1,200 on 12/20/13)

Vancouver : 1,250 tickets left (No informations)

Toronto : 75 tickets left (340 on 12/20/13)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

HOTRODSGAGA

Great news  :excited2:

Fort Lauderdale : 1,650 tickets left (2,400 on 12/20/13)

San Diego : 965 tickets left (1,700 on 12/20/13)

Atlantic City : 950 tickets left (1,200 on 12/20/13)

Vancouver : 1,250 tickets left (No informations)

Toronto : 75 tickets left (340 on 12/20/13)

these are the dates that are doing the worse? please say yes that would be fanstastic! :cry: 

YAS THIS LEG WILL SELL OUT. I HOPE SHE SLAYS ASIA/EUROPE AGAIN! 

Rainbow Unicorn

these are the dates that are doing the worse? please say yes that would be fanstastic! :cry:

YAS THIS LEG WILL SELL OUT. I HOPE SHE SLAYS ASIA/EUROPE AGAIN! 

No, it's the best dates actually  :yes: Don't worry, it's doing good !

The worst date is San Antonio because there's around 4,000/4,500 tickets left. I don't really know

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

HOTRODSGAGA

No, it's the best dates actually  :yes: Don't worry, it's doing good !

:cryga: 

welp she still has four months! And shes already sold enough tickets for every show to be considered sold out according to whatever rule they use to call shows sold out :excited2: 

monketsharona

It will slay Asia and Europe for sure ! She must do more date in Europe and less in Autralia and New Zealand (they doen't stan for ARTPOP)

Rainbow Unicorn

She must do more date in Europe and less in Autralia and New Zealand (they doen't stan for ARTPOP)

Doesn't mean they won't buy tickets  :yes:

That J

Does anyone have time to check Dallas for me? I'm curious as to how my show is selling. Thank u SO much ;)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

It will slay Asia and Europe for sure ! She must do more date in Europe and less in Autralia and New Zealand (they doen't stan for ARTPOP)

The popularity of an album and a demand for tour tickets are two different things ;)

HOTRODSGAGA

Multiple tour dates will probably help album sales a lot, especially when the album is freshly released (btwb shade).

She needs to go to australia. She has to fix the mess there.

HOTRODSGAGA

Did the BTWBall sell that bad in the US? :omg:

Yes. It was horrible. We were dragged on paws down little monsters almost daily.

The pictures of dem half empty arenas are still haunting me.

Yes. It was horrible. We were dragged on paws down little monsters almost daily.

The pictures of dem half empty arenas are still haunting me.

But they weren't half empty, it was usually just a few seats not sold and the GA not full? Like, the Latin American leg was disastrous (looking at the percentage sold of the total tickets, if she'd done arenas it would've been 50x less embarassing) but the rest of the legs did quite well, didn't they? :messga: