Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

I hope nothing weird happens with the boxscores tomorrow :awkney:

By weird, what do you mean ?  :eww:

Rainbow Unicorn

Didn't that one member say they showed up on Tuesday night for him? :deadbanana:

Yes  :toofunny: Actually, I had this problem... I know that ViviLittleM had the same problem too  :eww:

I don't know why but we're both from France... Maybe it's because of sectors, I don't know  :toofunny:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Arturo

Yes  :toofunny: Actually, I had this problem... I know that ViviLittleM had the same problem too  :eww:

I don't know why but we're both from France... Maybe it's because of sectors, I don't know  :toofunny:

I couldn't see anything until Thursday morning so :awkney:

VforVendetta

Gaga is coming for that sold-out Montreal show tomorrow  :legend:

montreal_zpsc7306144.png

People are considering the fact that she's playing in a stadium, not an arena. 20k would be really great if the show was in a big arena. This is not the case. The Athens Olympic Stadium can hold more than 75k, so 20k is not "****ing" great considering the size of the venue.

The show is in 3 months and tickets sell the last weeks here. Stop spreading panic if you don't know the situation, no offence.

^^^

20k is awful for any stadium date that has +30k capacity.

You can't compare what's good for stadium standarts with what's good for arena standarts.

I understand... But, we both know that a hit single will never happen  :omfgaga:

Also, we should have confidence in promoters in Greece, they expect 60k. I don't how they'll do ahah... I mean, in Dubai, the promotion is huge... There are posters everywhere, ads on TV and she only sold around 5k at the moment... In Greece, there's no promo and they expect 60k WTF.  :laughga:

LET'S PRAY  :legend:

She should've scheduled her show at the OACA Olympic Indoor Hall tbh. If high demand, add a second date but the Olympic Stadium was really a weird choice considering the success of the era.

I'm sure she wanted something big to celebrate her album and ARTPOP because Greece is "the country of mythology", and because Venus was the greek goddess of love... 

:wub:

She can't do the indoor hall cause the tickets would be very expensive. DO you forget that Greece has a serious economical crisis? This is also why most tickets will sell the two last weeks as well.

Edited by VforVendetta

malazam

Did you see the forbes update??? Gaga earn 33 million as june 4, with out the tour gross D: with the BTWB she earn 80 million

o_o Bey and Jay Z tour will gross 100 million with just 22 shows...........dead

another shot before we kiss the other side

drinkmytears

Did you see the forbes update??? Gaga earn 33 million as june 4, with out the tour gross D: with the BTWB she earn 80 million

o_o Bey and Jay Z tour will gross 100 million with just 22 shows...........dead

Don't worry, that's a year behind...

Dangerous Man

I hope nothing weird happens with the boxscores tomorrow :awkney:

Well, as long as we can see Gaga there. :awkney:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Rainbow Unicorn

The show is in 3 months and tickets sell the last weeks here. Stop spreading panic if you don't know the situation, no offence.

^^^

She can't do the indoor hall cause the tickets would be very expensive. DO you forget that Greece has a serious economical crisis? This is also why most tickets will sell the two last weeks as well.

We all know the situation in Greece : most of the tickets are bought the first days on sale. All the artists who came to the Olympic Stadium sold the major part of the tickets available the first days, not the last weeks. When Madonna performed for 75k there, she didn't sold 40k few weeks before her show and the first days of sales. The same for U2, Bon Jovi, The Rolling Stones, etc. The only way to sell tickets in the last weeks is great promo and hype, even with that, we all know that it's impossible to sell more than 40k the days before for Gaga. Let's be realistic.  ;)

And she could obviously perform at the Indoor Hall : the tickets prices are chosen because of the economic situation of the country. If Greece is in a serious economical crisis, the prices won't be expensive. It would be suicidal for the promoters to do that because nobody would buy tickets. 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

VforVendetta

We all know the situation in Greece : most of the tickets are bought the first days on sale. All the artists who came to the Olympic Stadium sold the major part of the tickets available the first days, not the last weeks. When Madonna performed for 75k there, she didn't sold 40k few weeks before her show and the first days of sales. The same for U2, Bon Jovi, The Rolling Stones, etc. The only way to sell tickets in the last weeks is great promo and hype, even with that, we all know that it's impossible to sell more than 40k the days before for Gaga. Let's be realistic.  ;)

And she could obviously perform at the Indoor Hall : the tickets prices are chosen because of the economic situation of the country. If Greece is in a serious economical crisis, the prices won't be expensive. It would be suicidal for the promoters to do that because nobody would buy tickets. 

You know nothing. All the artists you mentioned came here before the crisis. Only Red Hot Chili Pepers actually came after the crisis and the sistuation was that, most tickets were sold in the last 2 weeks of the show annd till the last day many tickets were sold. Don't tell me about the situation in my own country, thanks.

Also you skould know that the smaller the venue, the bigger the ticket prices are. Arena shows are much more expensve than stadium shows. This is why rarely big acts will visit arena's in Greece.

Edited by VforVendetta

somechick

Also you skould know that the smaller the venue, the bigger the ticket prices are. Arena shows are much more expensve than stadium shows. This is why rarely big acts will visit arena's in Greece.

I don't think that's true tbh. maybe in Greece, but not everywhere.

I don't think that's true tbh. maybe in Greece, but not everywhere.

Arena shows generally are a bit more expensive than stadium shows.

Example:

artRAVE in Tokyo: avg 150$/ticket

BTWBall in Tokyo: avg 180$/ticket