💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

malazam

SEPTEMBER 19 - ATHENS - Olympic Stadium - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 30,000+/70,000 (45%)

:blehga: two months away.... :toofunny:

another shot before we kiss the other side

ViviLittleM

SEPTEMBER 19 - ATHENS - Olympic Stadium - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 30,000+/70,000 (45%)

:blehga: two months away.... :toofunny:

Don't worry. It will be at 50-60 000. I'm sure.

BULATIO

I think we already have over 40,000 tickets sold out, and in the day of the concert - 50,000

tumblr_inline_mk3j8mWovb1qz4rgp.gif?extr

fighting buryat

Dangerous Man

Greece date might get sold-out after all. :excited:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BULATIO

I believe in the theory of fast Ticket concert day. For example, rich people who come to Dubai, can go to the concert Lady Gaga. In Greece and Turkey are going mostly Russian tourists

Edited by MONSTERBABY
fighting buryat

I believe in the theory of fast Ticket concert day. For example, rich people who come to Dubai, can go to the concert Lady Gaga. In Greece and Turkey are going mostly Russian tourists

Why Russian tourists? About 75% of the tourists in Greece are from the European Union :later: and I don't expect a big difference for Turkey. Cruises only stay at a place for a short time and go away before dinner, so those tourists won't help either.

Tourism really won't play such a huge role for Athens and Istanbul, it mostly comes down to the Turks and Greeks themselves..

BULATIO

Why Russian tourists? About 75% of the tourists in Greece are from the European Union :later: and I don't expect a big difference for Turkey. Cruises only stay at a place for a short time and go away before dinner, so those tourists won't help either.

Tourism really won't play such a huge role for Athens and Istanbul, it mostly comes down to the Turks and Greeks themselves..

I hope  :lolgaga:

fighting buryat

Arturo

Do u know something about the tickets sales for Houston?

It's not much, but the Toyota Center said there were limited tickets available on their Instagram post :redface:

ViviLittleM

It's not much, but the Toyota Center said there were limited tickets available on their Instagram post :redface:

oh :confused:  thank you :ohwell: better than nothing :awkney:

There were unbelievable numbers of Ukranians, Russians, Iraqi people in Metallica concert. But yes mostly Turkish people will be there 

There were unbelievable numbers of Ukranians, Russians, Iraqi people in Metallica concert. But yes mostly Turkish people will be there 

I think that most East-Europeans will go to the show in Prague, Vienna or Stockholm, because those were announced way before Istanbul and Athens. Perhaps Bulgarians and other Balcans will go to Athens/Istanbul tho.

somechick

It's not that bad for Dallas.

73363552nf.png

I didn't think Dallas was doing all the badly and I was surprised people were saying before that it was. It's not terrible.