đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

well if she at least visited once this era things could have been a lot different :awkney: no wonder why Katy is selling there, she was there promoting for every each of her singles she literally licked Australia's butthole .... reminding me of how Gaga used to pay a monthly visits during the first half of 2011 she even did the Monster Hall ... Australia was crazy about her back then.

Katy didn't even visit Australia that often... like once? and that was after Roar had already been #1 for like 8 weeks

Rainbow Unicorn

A member here from Dallas said the arena was sold out for the BTWB for sure. 

Well, it wasn't  :shrug: Only LA's 1st date, Toronto and Vancouver shows were sold-out. And not even completely because I remember there were still tens or hundreds tickets left (but who cares ?). But I think it wasn't doing bad... 

But you can clearly see on the map that it wasn't sold-out  :(

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Katy didn't even visit Australia that often... like once? and that was after Roar had already been #1 for like 8 weeks
she did promo there again like just a few weeks ago for Dark Horse and the tour. She was on a news show or smth.

btw guys how are the UK dates doing? it is said they are very successful but im not sure, there is not even one sold out show on ticketmaster? are they sold out? i also thought gaga would add more uk dates

Arturo

Well, it wasn't  :shrug: Only LA's 1st date, Toronto and Vancouver shows were sold-out. And not even completely because I remember there were still tens or hundreds tickets left (but who cares ?). But I think it wasn't doing bad... 

But you can clearly see on the map that it wasn't sold-out  :(

As long as Dallas looks like it did here at 5:09, then that's pretty much sold out to me :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg3QaMkYo70

ViviLittleM

As long as Dallas looks like it did here at 5:09, then that's pretty much sold out to me :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg3QaMkYo70

oh my god the nostalgia :emo:

Arturo

btw guys how are the UK dates doing? it is said they are very successful but im not sure, there is not even one sold out show on ticketmaster? are they sold out? i also thought gaga would add more uk dates

Birmingham - Sold out

Manchester - Sold out

Glasgow - Sold out

London show #1 + London show #2 - Sold out

London show #3 - Selling very well. Definitely 90%+

Some tickets may have been added because of the new stage, but those first 5 U.K shows were definitely sold out at one point.

And yes, LiveNation confirmed that there are still more U.K dates to be added.

Rainbow Unicorn

As long as Dallas looks like it did here at 5:09, then that's pretty much sold out to me 

Yes, but you can see on the map that it wasn't right ? ahahah  :shrug:  :hehe:

I hope they'll announce new UK dates soon  :excited2:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

GagaMyBlood95

It's really interesting to see Live Nation's approach to tour dates when compared to AEG Live's approach to tour dates.

LiveNation obviously doesn't mind that Gaga and Beyonce play in festivals that won't count in the tour's overall gross. On the other hand, AEG Live cares that Katy only tours in places where the tour gross will be counted which is why, out of her 104 dates so far, she's not doing a festival.

It truly says a lot..

Yeah, but LiveNation and Gaga will get that money from the festival dates after all  :ohwell:

Birmingham - Sold out

Manchester - Sold out

Glasgow - Sold out

London show #1 + London show #2 - Sold out

London show #3 - Selling very well. Definitely 90%+

Some tickets may have been added because of the new stage, but those first 5 U.K shows were definitely sold out at one point.

And yes, LiveNation confirmed that there are still more U.K dates to be added.

if gaga comes back to europe in 2015 do you think she could do more than one show in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow?

Arturo

if gaga comes back to europe in 2015 do you think she could do more than one show in Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow?

Yes. Honestly, Gaga should be doing Katy's U.K tour and Katy should be doing Gaga's.

Gaga could easily sell out the 16 shows Katy is doing, maybe the Northern Ireland shows would be a bit of a struggle, but the other 14 would sell easily.

GagaMyBlood95

I think she can do more shows in France, UK, Spain, and possibly one more date on Balcan like Croatia/Serbia...  It would be an easy sell out + we will have that space performance so she wil probably be everywhere..

hookerofoz

Katy visited Australia 3 times with promo this era.