💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

I thought there were 79 shows?

Yes, 79 including 4 festivals and 1 #artRAVEStockholm which its boxscores weren't announced yet. The festivals boxscores won't count in the full boxscores because Gaga wasn't the only headliner, and #artRAVEStockholm probably won't be announced ever.

KingOfSpain

Most profitable shows

1 & 2        Tokyo, Japan                           3,937,218$ (Total: 7,874,436$ -- 2 shows) 

3              Dubia, U.A.E.                           1,835,201$

4              Tel Aviv, Israel                         1,786,945$

5              New York City, USA                 1,625,812$

6              Manchester, UK                       1,625,149$

7, 8 & 9    London, UK                             1,543,939$ (Total: 4,631,817$ -- 3 shows)

10            Barcelona, Spain                     1,420,987$

11            Antwerpen, Belgium                1,394,133$

12            Atlantic City, USA                     1,366,626$

13            Toronto, Canada                     1,355,260$

14            Birmingham, UK                      1,329,847$

15            Zurich, Switzerland                  1,314,684$

16            Chicago, USA                          1,314,360$

17            Glasgow, UK                            1,278,571$

18            Amsterdam, Netherlands         1,273,725$

19            Paris, France (Bercy)               1,249,746$

20 & 21   Los Angeles, USA                     1,222,162$ (Total: 2,444,324$ -- 2 shows)

22            San Jose, USA                         1,201,315$

23            Boston, USA                             1,190,212$

24 & 25    Las Vegas, USA                       1,189,990$ (Total: 2,379,981$ - 2 shows)

I think Stockholm is in the top 10 but it seems we'll never get its boxcore  :fthis:

She should promote the next album in mainland Europe (France, Germany, Spain and Italy) and Australia, because the boxcores in all these countries except for Spain and maybe France are not amazing.  :wtf:  Since Europe is her strongest market (along with Japan) she should focuse on promoting her music there. 

Anyway 83 million is a fantastic number and the shows were wonderful  :popcorn: It would be more than 90 million if Montreal, Quebec and Seoul boxcores would have been counted  :fail:

Edited by KingOfSpain
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I estimated the numbers for Quebec City, Ottawa, Atlanta (Microsoft) & Seoul from everything I found about them, and I counted how would the whole tour numbers look with them (without Stockholm of course).

North America - 558 786, $52 422 358 (Quebec ~100k tickets, ~$13,5 million, Ottawa ~25k tickets, ~$2,5 million, Atlanta ~5k tickets, ~$500k) although Atlanta is VEEERY uncertain :teehee:

Asia - 107 617, $15 012 078 (Seoul ~30k tickets, ~$3,5 million)

And the Australia + Europe tickets and grosses.

That would be 1 077 681, $103 046 153, so average of 13 816, $1 321 104 per show.

Now I see that the festivals boxscores would change everything :toofloppy:

ViviLittleM

I estimated the numbers for Quebec City, Ottawa, Atlanta (Microsoft) & Seoul from everything I found about them, and I counted how would the whole tour numbers look with them (without Stockholm of course).

North America - 558 786, $52 422 358 (Quebec ~100k tickets, ~$13,5 million, Ottawa ~25k tickets, ~$2,5 million, Atlanta ~5k tickets, ~$500k) although Atlanta is VEEERY uncertain :teehee:

That would be 1 077 681, $103 046 153, so average of 13 816, $1 321 104 per show.

Seoul omg no I think less than 10 000

Rainbow Unicorn

I'd say :

1. Quebec City :

- Attendance : 87,000 (according to Canadian newspapers)

- Gross : $6M (prices : $68-$78)

2. Ottawa :

- Attendance : 25,000 (according to newspapers)

- Gross : $1.8M-$2M

3. Atlanta :

- Can't be count : suprise performance + Microsoft employees didn't pay to see her concert

4. Seoul : 

- Attendance : 15,000 (+/-)

- Gross : $1M

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

3. Atlanta :

- Can't be count : suprise performance + Microsoft employees didn't pay to see her concert

well the employees didn't pay. But Microsoft definitely paid her and usually these kinds of private shows cost them very much.

Rainbow Unicorn

well the employees didn't pay. But Microsoft definitely paid her and usually these kinds of private shows cost them very much.

I know, but that's why it can't be counted! 

Whispering

oh what a mess

Thanks god we will never have boxscores for the artRAVE again.

Some surprises but a lot of disappointments.

That's a million per show. That's not a mess.

If she had wanted to get to 100 million, all she had to do was add shows. There were several areas in North America where she could have added a show or areas she didn't go to. Same with several areas in the world that would have accommodated more dates or a date at all.

Gaga could have easily made it to 100 million, she just chose to do a shorter tour this era. There is absolutely nothing messy about that!

ViviLittleM

That's a million per show. That's not a mess.

If she had wanted to get to 100 million, all she had to do was add shows. There were several areas in North America where she could have added a show or areas she didn't go to. Same with several areas in the world that would have accommodated more dates or a date at all.

Gaga could have easily made it to 100 million, she just chose to do a shorter tour this era. There is absolutely nothing messy about that!

I know.

I didn't speak about the 100M.

I spoke about the new boxscores...

I'd say :

1. Quebec City :

- Attendance : 87,000 (according to Canadian newspapers)

- Gross : $6M (prices : $68-$78)

2. Ottawa :

- Attendance : 25,000 (according to newspapers)

- Gross : $1.8M-$2M

3. Atlanta :

4. Seoul : 

- Attendance : 15,000 (+/-)

- Gross : $1M

About Quebec - I estimated from 87k, 90k and 100k - these are three versions that I found. Atlanta - I also thought that this can't be counted, but I was looking at pics from the show and I thought abut how much did Microsoft pay Gagz to play there :giggle:  Oh, and Seoul - actually, from some Korean pages (I don't really remember which ones, I was noting it all from the days after the show) I estimated that the attendance was around 30k. Only estimations from my side :yes:

Rainbow Unicorn

About Quebec - I estimated from 87k, 90k and 100k - these are three versions that I found. Atlanta - I also thought that this can't be counted, but I was looking at pics from the show and I thought abut how much did Microsoft pay Gagz to play there :giggle:  Oh, and Seoul - actually, from some Korean pages (I don't really remember which ones, I was noting it all from the days after the show) I estimated that the attendance was around 30k. Only estimations from my side :yes:

Don't worry, I understood that it was your estimations  :)

But still about Quebec, considering that the highest prices were $78, even if there were 100k people, she would've gross $7.8M maw. So, I don't understand how $13.5M came from ?

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Don't worry, I understood that it was your estimations  :)

But still about Quebec, considering that the highest prices were $78, even if there were 100k people, she would've gross $7.8M maw. So, I don't understand how $13.5M came from ?

I read it somewhere in a Canadian e-newspaper, I'll try to find it :spin:

EDIT: The page I got this information from is now forbidden and locked :fat:

Edited by PolishKapi

Rainbow Unicorn

I read it somewhere in a Canadian e-newspaper, I'll try to find it :spin:

EDIT: The page I got this information from is now forbidden and locked :fat:

Ok, no prob  :)