💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I'm going with my family. I have two tickets on the upper levels and two tickets on the lower levels. I was going on the best seats, but if the cheapest tickets end up being better it will be a mess to change seats  :toofunny: let's see what happens on Monday

JonathanMinaj2

Forever pressed that Gaga didn't add a 2nd Chicago show on the 12th. :(

She could definitely do 2 shows in a city with 2.7M people and 9M people in the metropolitan area :giveup:

I know:(

drinkmytears

You would be surprised. Many concert goers wait until the last minute to buy tickets. Included in those type of purchasers are people who want the best seats available. Those lower bowl tickets will sell, as there aren't that many seats at that level still available. Even if they didn't completely sell the lower ring, there won't be enough seats to move everyone from the upper level.

I'm not surprised, I know that many tickets are sold last minute. I read this thread daily, I check up on seat maps too...but realistically if you're willing to spend $220 on Gaga you probably like her enough to buy tickets in advance.

Whispering

I'm not surprised, I know that many tickets are sold last minute. I read this thread daily, I check up on seat maps too...but realistically if you're willing to spend $220 on Gaga you probably like her enough to buy tickets in advance.

People with money want the best seats, whether they are buying two months or two days before the concert.

I always buy the best seats available, even though I often wait until the day of the show...even for my favorite artists. I've been going to concerts long enough now, to have a process that works well for me. There are other adults that purchase tickets this way in every city!

DeleteMyAccount

They cant move down the upper levels to seats that are better than those who paid more than them... right?  :gum:

They did that at the St. Paul show when they ended up blocking off 1/3 of the upper decks... Good for the people seating in front of me that got those lucky tickets that moved them down.....  :coffee:

They did that at the St. Paul show when they ended up blocking off 1/3 of the upper decks... Good for the people seating in front of me that got those lucky tickets that moved them down.....  :coffee:

Thats so not fair  :Chica: Let's see how it goes on my show  :ohno:

somechick

San Antonio is doing well at the Moment! Tons of seats in the upper back have been sold!

Really? Or did they just remove sctions?

itsdominik

Really? Or did they just remove sctions?

I think seats are really selling, because if they had removed seats, the would remove entire rows, right?

VersaceKing

The Tel Aviv date will be deleted I think. Tel Aviv is affected by the war.

It won't be cancelled, cause the war between Israel and Hamas will be finished by September.

Because the war is continuing at the moment, and Hamas is still launching missiles towards Tel Aviv - The Israeli police refused to give permission to Neil Young to perform this Thursday in Park Hayarkon (the same venue that Gaga will perform at this September), and the show was cancelled. There's no worry that the show will be cancelled, and even the promoters and the production teams says that the show WON'T BE CANCELLED, and that the tickets sale are in a good position (about 15K+).

Edited by DanAgami

ViviLittleM

It won't be cancelled, cause the war between Israel and Hamas will be finished by September.

Because the war is continuing at the moment, and Hamas is still launching missiles towards Tel Aviv - The Israeli police refused to give permission to Neil Young to perform this Thursday in Park Hayarkon (the same venue that Gaga will perform at this September), and the show was cancelled. There's no worry that the show will be cancelled, and even the promoters and the production teams says that the show WON'T BE CANCELLED, and that the tickets sale are in a good position (about 15K+).

I hope... thanks.

The Vancouver show which was almost sold out before the reschedule :rip:719560Sanstitre2.png

:DEAD:

It's next month, I'm sure it'll sell out again :)