Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

somechick

yes that's why I said she has nothing on radio for 6 months ^^ If radios rejected G.U.Y. you can be sure they won't play any C2C song... I just see this album as an audiacious project which can help her to improve her image :)

I think she has a lot to win from C2C !

Oh no, I'm not expecting a huge radio hit from C2C at all. But it may get some airplay. I mean there's a huge range of musical interest in the US right? Not saying it'll get on the top 40 or something, but I'm sure there are some stations that play jazz music and such that may play some of the songs. But hopefully it'll open her up to a wider audience, even if it is just for the one album, it might help to snag some more fans.

NIAGARA F

They should of added more dates in Asia, not Australia. Will the Seoul show be counted in the final gross?

It looks like she will do 7 stadium shows which isn't bad considering the era. How many did she do for her other tours? What do you guys predict will be the final attendance of Artrave assuming she doesn't add anymore shows? 

They should of added more dates in Asia, not Australia. Will the Seoul show be counted in the final gross?

It looks like she will do 7 stadium shows which isn't bad considering the era. How many did she do for her other tours? What do you guys predict will be the final attendance of Artrave assuming she doesn't add anymore shows?

for btwball she did 16 stadium dates and 6 open places

somechick

I assume they thought that sales would be much better than they have been in Australia and that's why they left such big gaps between each of the shows - they were planning on having to add second shows in Melb, Bris and Syd. There's a lot of Asia she could have done that would have been more profitable.

Rainbow Unicorn

I assume they thought that sales would be much better than they have been in Australia and that's why they left such big gaps between each of the shows - they were planning on having to add second shows in Melb, Bris and Syd. There's a lot of Asia she could have done that would have been more profitable.

Will you go to all those shows ? :shocked:

"artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball ~ Uncasville, Madison Square Garden, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Perth,

Melbourne (x2 ~ 2nd show APZ), Brisbane, Sydney x 2 (and possibly Birmingham - not looking likely). :)"

:worship:

I expect some good footage of the show :giveup:

I won't film anything I'll be too busy getting drunk AF and dancing my life in the front row ! :giveup:

I'm seeing her in Montreal 2 days before also !

Will the Summer festival show be in the afternoon or in the evening?

The show starts at 9PM.

The photo that I posted is when they open the gate, the plains of abraham are almost empty so imagine when it's full :giveup:

Edited by _Lam

MonsterOfSpain

I won't film anything I'll be too busy getting drunk AF and dancing my life in the front row ! :giveup:

I'm seeing her in Montreal 2 days before also !

The show starts at 9PM.

The photo that I posted is when they open the gate, the plains of abraham are almost empty so imagine when it's full :giveup:

The slayage :giveup:

Rainbow Unicorn

There's rumours that the Dubai date might be cancelled :ohno:

(Rumours though)

I hope it's fake... but why?

Arturo

I hope it's fake... but why?

Most likely fake. When you go on the interactive seat map, it's not doing terribly. It's just doing ok.

Rainbow Unicorn

Most likely fake. When you go on the interactive seat map, it's not doing terribly. It's just doing ok.

Great  :)

I have a friend which lives in Dubai and he also said that he thinks it's doing really well!

I think she will sell at least 25k there.

Arturo

Tickets are selling like hotcakes on StubHub for her Summerfest gig.
Over 200+ tickets sold since last night.
But the same seats are available on ticketmaster. Mess.