But I though the promoter of Katy is AEG live not Live Nation

mte

the scars on my mind are on replay.

PEDRO98

But I though the promoter of Katy is AEG live not Live Nation

I Think that the LG arena is owned by Libe Nation , im not sure

mmonster

http://www.habilhetes.com/event/77/Miley-Cyrus-MEO-Arena

+ MEO Arena website says that there are 14k seats and 6k standing capacity for shows. (the seats may change with the stage size)

Edit: I actually screwed that up. The capacity (not counting the stage size) is 12,5K and the GA is 7,5K which means that Miley sold out 70% of the GA. My bad.

oh yeah, i'm sorry, i though you were talking about Gaga  :toofunny:

monketsharona

I think they all will except for Paris, got some small doubts for Prague but I think all others should gross 1.2M+

Zenith de Paris' tickets are quite expensive so both dates added together may reach 1M

And Bercy date is doing very good (only seats available in front of the stage) ! Definitely sold out in few weeks / months. Her sucess in France quite surprising while she always shaded everywhere by the press and the French GP.

Edited by monketsharona

alejandroscunt

Zenith de Paris' tickets are quite expensive so both date may reach 1M

And Bercy date is doing very good (only seats available in front of the stage) ! Definitely sold out in few weeks / months. Her sucess in France quite surprising while she always shaded everywhere by the press and the French GP.

I think gaga should really milk France and go to another city like Lyon on Marseilles, but I'm not sure how big the arenas are in these cities. The distance between Marseilles and Paris is huge so there will be a lot of Monsters in the south of France that probably wont have seen her before.  

ViviLittleM

Zenith de Paris' tickets are quite expensive so both date may reach 1M

btw ball in Nice

with two dates

13,169 / 13,169  $1,088,012

so, no, because the Zenith de Paris is more small!

monketsharona

I think gaga should really milk France and go to another city like Lyon on Marseilles, but I'm not sure how big the arenas are in these cities. The distance between Marseilles and Paris is huge so there will be a lot of Monsters in the south of France that probably wont have seen her before.  

There is a good arena here in eastern France : Galaxie d'Amnéville. A lot of international artists have performed there (Britney, Sean Paul, Beyoncé, One Direction, Elton John, Kylie Minogue, Lil Wayne, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion and so on...).

I think Katy has no dates in France, she has a huge support from radios here, even Unconditionally ! But her success in charts is not so good. Gaga has no suport here and her tour is doing great and her charts performance is not so bad. I don't understand French people  :toofunny:

Rainbow Unicorn

Zenith de Paris' tickets are quite expensive so both dates added together may reach 1M

No, there are GA + seats at the back available too.

There is a good arena here in eastern France : Galaxie d'Amnéville. A lot of international artists have performed there (Britney, Sean Paul, Beyoncé, One Direction, Elton John, Kylie Minogue, Lil Wayne, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion and so on...).

I think Katy has no dates in France, she has a huge support from radios here, even Unconditionally ! But her success in charts is not so good. Gaga has no suport here and her tour is doing great and her charts performance is not so bad. I don't understand French people  :toofunny:

The obsession over Katy Perry is real.  :eww: Stop it guys.

Roar sold 85k, Dark Horse 38k, Prism almost 100k. Sure she'll have dates in France, and they'll probably be sold-out.

HOTRODSGAGA

I think Katy has no dates in France, she has a huge support from radios here, even Unconditionally ! But her success in charts is not so good. Gaga has no suport here and her tour is doing great and her charts performance is not so bad. I don't understand French people :toofunny:

I can't wait till katy announces 3 bercy dates or a stade de france date and shuts y'all for good :smh:

Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

I can't wait till katy announces 3 bercy dates or a stade de france date and shuts y'all for good :smh:

Katy won't ever go to Stade de France. Ever. Bookmark me.

monketsharona

Katy won't ever go to Stade de France. Ever. Bookmark me.

To be honest Stade France is not a place where both Katy and Gaga could perform now. It would not be full for sure...