💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I think ArtRave will be a big tour. I don't think Live Nation would "sacrifice" markets that Gaga has never been to for a small tour ... I mean she should have kept them for her next tour which would be big.

Ivannn

I think ArtRave will be a big tour. I don't think Live Nation would "sacrifice" markets that Gaga has never been to for a small tour ... I mean she should have kept them for her next tour which would be big.

I agree with you. It will def countinue in 2015

Rainbow Unicorn

ArtRAVE is a small tour guys. She even said it to fans backstage.

The tour won't be much bigger. Due to her hip, she has to take care of her. That's why the duration of the concert is smaller and the tour too.  :shrug:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Arturo

So the Australian dates were real.

6 dates is ok. It'd be awesome if she went to Australia in June and did some crazy promo and added a couple more shows :giveup:

Jewels n Drugs

I'm still holding out on this theory too. Katy may have more dates, but her tickets are mega cheap, almost insultingly cheap. That's the only reason why she's had so much demand for second shows. And even so, I've heard that her second UK dates are struggling. And this is for an album that sold more than ARTPOP and had a #1 and a top 10 single. I doubt she'll go to Africa and South America, so the only regions left for her to add are Asia and continential Europe. She may have more demand in Asia this time, but it won't be of stadium level. Taylor Swift had a breakthrough in Asia but she's only doing one arena per country and I'm sure it'll be the same for Katy. Even at her peak, she had basically no tour demand in Asia and her only big hit there this era has been Roar and the album sales weren't huge, so I don't know if one hit single is enough to translate into ticket sales. And as for continental Europe, well, let's just say that Gaga's leg will absolutely SLAY Katy's. Katy has never been big in continental Europe and she still isn't. Her leg for her last tour was absolutely pathetic, 13 dates in 8 countries at miniscule venues and she couldn't even sell those out, with audiences as low at 4,008 and with grosses as low as $177,640. It'll be really interesting to see how the continental Europe market is going to be handled this time. Because it'll just be embarrasing for her to do such tiny venues for such tiny crowds even though she's got a bigger hit catalogue than last time.

:Applause:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

What makes a tour "big" or "small"? The # of dates?

Not necessarily, you have to look at : 

- The number of dates

- The size of the venus (ex. festivals vs stadium vs arena vs smaller venue)

- The attendance (ex. is it always sold-out are mostly empty ?)

- The total gross of the tour

- The market (ex. Is it a local tour are is the tour exploring some new country all around the world ?)

- The critical acclaim 

and of course 

- The quality

;)

Edited by _Lam

Arturo

Attendance.

1D has less dates than Gaga but is on a muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger tour.

Jewels n Drugs

Not necessarily, you have to look at : 

- The number of dates

- The size of the venus (ex. festivals vs stadium vs arena vs smaller venue)

- The attendance (ex. is it always sold-out are mostly empty ?)

- The total gross of the tour

- The market (ex. Is it a local tour are is the tour exploring some new country all around the world ?)

- The critical acclaim 

and of course 

- The quality

;)

Attendance.

1D has less dates than Gaga but is on a muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger tour.

Thanks sistren