💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Bt1

UAE is not like Jakarta. People there are not really extremists  :)

from time to time, they are.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/meast/uae-norway-rape-controversy/

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/middleeast/01dubai.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

She should make a lot of money there.

So... The rumoured date in Israel on september 13, months ago seems to be real ! Because it can fits between the dates in Dubai and Istanbul 

I dont think she can fly directly from Dubai to Israel. Israel and UAE doesnt recognise each other.

Rainbow Unicorn

I know a monster who lives in UAE, and he told me that they're not as extremists as we think.

Madonna, Rihanna played here without any problems, so it'll be the same for Gaga. 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Bt1

I know a monster who lives in UAE, and he told me that they're not as extremists as we think.

Madonna, Rihanna played here without any problems, so it'll be the same for Gaga. 

She will be ok. UAE is the most open minded country in the region, but from time to time things like the ones in the articles happen. Because Gaga is a worldwide superstar, they will know how to manage things so that the things dont go wrong. They dont want to appear in the news with similar stories as Russia.

Edited by Florin

Whispering

:ohno: Why did they have to change it, I mean she already had the show planned for that date and the artRAVE is better than a floppy sport game... I hope they can sell all of those tickets.

It's contractually obligated, since the team is a long-term/permanent resident of the venue, so it's not unusual that this happens from time to time during playoff season.

HOTRODSGAGA

She will be ok. UAE is the most open minded country in the region.

:lmao:

:smh:

:toofunny:

:sharon:

:lmao:

I'd bet she'll seel out those rescheduled shows tbh

the "no many tickets left" for Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT isn't here anymore

Please stop obsessing over such little trivial things.

Gagz is doing great!

monketsharona

Pittsburgh : the resales tickets are selling good !

And one section is not dark blue anymore

Edited by monketsharona

ViviLittleM

the "no many tickets left" for Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT isn't here anymore :awkney:

here again

davidmonster

I just check, they just add a lot of tickets again for the show tonight   :toofunny:

Rainbow Unicorn

So... 2,300 tickets available for tonight 4.5 hours before the show start  :awkney:

alejandroscunt

Can someone explain why they add extra tickets on the day? Would it not be better to add those tickets 1 or 2 weeks before the show?  :noparty:

blahblahblahhhh

I don't usually care about shows being sold out, but she had it coming when she bragged about the "sold-out show like Lady Gaga" in Cake.

:teehee: