Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Whispering

So 45 hours before the 3rd show in Pittsburgh, PA starts at the CONSOL Energy Center, this is the status of the show:

GdIPJFV.png

Some of those sections are so far behind the stage! :eek:  How much are those tickets? How do people see anything way back there?

HOTRODSGAGA

So 45 hours before the 3rd show in Pittsburgh, PA starts at the CONSOL Energy Center, this is the status of the show:

GdIPJFV.png

:awkney:

Dangerous Man

Some people said, esp. those who attended the show, that Atlanta date look like a sold out.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Luc

Some of those sections are so far behind the stage! :eek:  How much are those tickets? How do people see anything way back there?

I had seats in the worst section for the Monster Ball (mother wanted cheapest tickets possible :spin: ), after our hairdresser told us that Gaga was coming to Rotterdam next month. And honestly, it was quite enjoyable. You get to see a lot of what happens backstage (Gaga coming up on stage for example), you are right next to the big screen so you actually have the best view on that and you can still see the show, although you don't really see the stage that well.

Luc

GdIPJFV.png

Resale Tickets on StubHub:

264 tickets

No. :toofunny:

Less than 1000 were left. Like 800.

5 hours later, 262 Stubhub tickets left. Slé!

The show will likely not sell that much till just before the show on Ticketmaster. The Stubhub prices are lower than the Ticketmaster prices. They should change the cheapest section to $40 USD or wait for the Stubhub tickets to sell out.

And why they're adding tickets so late, I think it is to make resale prices higher. Like, the resellers think: 'oh, this date is almost completely sold out. There must be a lot of demand. Let's sell the tickets for a lot higher than the Ticketmaster prices we bought them for', and they add new tickets, which makes the people buy Ticketmaster tickets instead of resale tickets. It sounds very weird when I write it like that tho :laughga:

Edited by Luc

monketsharona

Atlanta show seems to be sold-out ! People there said the arena was packed

bm2gescaai9fk7.jpg

bmxbblcaaav3ly.jpg

bmurujceaehiab.jpg

monketsharona

We were all stressing for nothing lmfao. The Atlanta date had great attendance

Yes like a lot of things about Gaga. Most of her fans do not trust the power has... 

Stef

Oh no... 2,232 tickets left for tomorrow show in Pittsburgh  :ohno:

Not to worry, if Atlanta is anything to go by, people will snap up tickets at the last minute and the arena will fill up to a 95-98% capacity

EDIT: word of mouth seems to have been the key factor to a packed arena last night. "Hey did you hear Gaga's in town" "Ohh I better go check it out" etc

Edited by LadyStefga
Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rainbow Unicorn

Not to worry, if Atlanta is anything to go by, people will snap up tickets at the last minute and the arena will fill up to a 95-98% capacity

EDIT: word of mouth seems to have been the key factor to a packed arena last night. "Hey did you hear Gaga's in town" "Ohh I better go check it out" etc

But there were 1,500 tickets left for the Atlanta show. Around 500 tickets have been sold last day, so -/+ than 1k tickets were available last night.

With, 2,232 tickets left, it's impossible for her to fill up 95% of the capacity because she won't sold 1,500 tickets today and tomorrow. 80-85% would be realistic  :ohno: