đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

If I'm not wrong : Uncashville is officially Sold Out ! No seat available on the map ! 

+ 'No tickets available right now... sometimes tickets from the venue may become available closer to the event.'

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-uncasville-connecticut-05-10-2014/event/1D004B7DEA30C07C?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-1_1D004B7DEA30C07C

Yes, great  :applause:

Aurajandro

Just want to say, though Prism is sold more in Asia

The name of 'LADY GAGA' is bigger and I dun think Katy's name is more well known than Gags...

Edited by Aurajandro

MonsterOfSpain

12 000 tickets for 60 000 copies sold. There is a problem, because the 60 000 -> fans

And still there's more people who attend concerts than who buy records... she could perfectly do Stade de France again

Rainbow Unicorn

And still there's more people who attend concerts than who buy records... she could perfectly do Stade de France again

No, SDF is really too big for her now  :shrug:

I live in France, and I can say to you that she lost popularity since 2012... Nobody talks about Gaga except the media to crash her.

MonsterOfSpain

No, SDF is really too big for her now  :shrug:

I live in France, and I can say to you that she lost popularity since 2012... Nobody talks about Gaga except the media to crash her.

She can do a stadium in Greece and not in France? Still she could have chosen a better venue, I can't believe there aren't better places in a city like Paris.

Rainbow Unicorn

She can do a stadium in Greece and not in France? Still she could have chosen a better venue, I can't believe there aren't better places in a city like Paris.

She didn't came in Greece in her carreer. And according to some sources (I don't know if there are reliable), she only sold 6,000 tickets in the first day. So the attendance there won't be huge but Greeks never saw her, so it won't be a disaster I think.

In France, there are big concerts everywhere. She came in Paris 6 times in her career and 10 times in France. A lot of people see her concerts. She lost popularity there. And I would say that French don't really like her honestly. And, ARTPOP sold 2x less copies than BTWBall.

By doing the Stade de France, the attendance would've been very lower than the BTWBall and I'm sure that we're not ready to read and hear everywhere that she flopped from the medias. Remember the sales in Nice in 2012 ? She only sold 25% of the maximum capacity, that's why they moved to another venue. It showed that at this time, she were able to fit Paris but not other cities in France. Maybe Lyon, the second biggest city there would've been a better choice.

By the way, the Stade de France is closed in the end of autumn/winter. So it would've been impossible for her to do this stadium and there are no other venues available for concerts in Paris at this time :shrug: 

I hope she'll come back at the new Bercy Arena, which is due to open in the end of 2015 and will have a capacity of 20k and more. 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

MonsterOfSpain

In France, there are big concerts everywhere. She came in Paris 6 times in her career and 10 times in France. She lost popularity there. And I would say that French don't really like her honestly. And, ARTPOP sold 2x less copies than BTWBall.

Omg :giveup: mess

Artrave Canada

I hope by Sunday (2 weeks before the show) we start seeing the Ft. Lauderdale tickets flying.

Is there many ticket left??

Rainbow Unicorn

Is there many ticket left??

There are 679 tickets left. This is due to the extra seats added behind the stage because there are less than 300 "good" seats available. On April 11th, there were 739 tickets left.

But the increase will really happen a week before the show and the day before the show, every section will be in light blue for sure  :legend: 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

hookerofoz

Yes but we will see in a few months

Stop spreading fake info. Promoters announced that she sold 6000 tickets in a few hours on the first day. That's it. You don't how many tickets she sold in 12 days - 5000 or 10000. And there are still 5 MONTHS before the concert. So it is extremely dumb for you to say that she is doing bad, because you don't know the s.h.I.t. besides 6000 tickets sold on April 4th.

monketsharona

With a strong and commercial album she definitely could perform at Stade de France again... ARTPOP era is just not her time, she needs to be closer to the GP now ! And the GP is not here for what Gaga has done during ARTPOP era and the music she has done on the album.

People want simple song, we just have to wait and see her back at the top with next record ;) 

ViviLittleM

Stop spreading fake info. Promoters announced that she sold 6000 tickets in a few hours on the first day. That's it. You don't how many tickets she sold in 12 days - 5000 or 10000. And there are still 5 MONTHS before the concert. So it is extremely dumb for you to say that she is doing bad, because you don't know the s.h.I.t. besides 6000 tickets sold on April 4th.

http://www.lavris.gr/ladygagasales.html