💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

Another festival that wont count in the total gross? :cry:

If she's the only performer that day, which it looks like she is, then it will count like Summerfest in Milwaukee.

HOTRODSGAGA

If she's the only performer that day, which it looks like she is, then it will count like Summerfest in Milwaukee.

I hope so. cuz it'll be one of her biggest crowds with that tour. :excited: 

I don't think it will  :noparty:  because people have to buy festival passes, not tickets to see her like in Milwaukee. A 2-day-pass, for example, wouldn't count towards her, but to the festival gross :(

Hello, it's me

Arturo

I don't think it will  :noparty:  because people have to buy festival passes, not tickets to see her like in Milwaukee. A 2-day-pass, for example, wouldn't count towards her, but to the festival gross :(

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVENATION :rip:

WHY ARE THEY BOOKING THESE HORRIBLE DATES? :deadbanana:

I wish Gaga was under AEG Live :giveup:

So basically, these past few weeks we've gotten 3 new dates but none of them will help the tour itself gross more so we're back at 64 dates that can actually gross..

So basically, these past few weeks we've gotten 3 new dates but none of them will help the tour itself gross more so we're back at 64 dates that can actually gross..

I mean, I bet LN and gags are receiving a giant paycheck for these festivals, but they don't want us to know how much :rip:

Hello, it's me

Arturo

I mean, I bet LN and gags are receiving a giant paycheck for these festivals, but they don't want us to know how much :rip:

LiveNation just cares about the $$$$ while AEG cares about making the artist they're marketing look good.

I definitely prefer the latter.

HOTRODSGAGA

Three of the biggest crowds. 

Three of the biggest crowds. 

Mmmm I kinda disagree a little

Yes, Seoul is a terrible waste, that is a place where she can gather a big crowd on her own, or maybe with one big opening act, and it would be so helpful for the tour gross. But Ottawa and Quebec will only have big crowds because they're festivals. Had she scheduled shows at those two cities on her own, they would be arena-sized most probably, and selling just fine, considering Montreal, a close city to both, isn't sold out yet. So I see those two festivals as an opportunity for her to be on the headlines, that has to help in some way.

I'm mourning the loss of Seoul's revenue tho  :cry:

Edited by CallMeGeorge
Hello, it's me

SomethingMore

Guys, PRISM was certificied ONLY cause Katy went to China. They gave her the certification while she was there.

Similiar thing happened with ARTPOP in Canada. Gaga visited Canada so the label gave her the certification there. And ARTPOP wasnt even at 80k back than.

ARTPOP spend more weeks in the top 10,so it might have outsold PRISM by now.

She should definitely milk Asia as much as she can with this tour!

GagaMyBlood95

Guys, PRISM was certificied ONLY cause Katy went to China. They gave her the certification while she was there.

Similiar thing happened with ARTPOP in Canada. Gaga visited Canada so the label gave her the certification there. And ARTPOP wasnt even at 80k back than.

ARTPOP spend more weeks in the top 10,so it might have outsold PRISM by now.

She should definitely milk Asia as much as she can with this tour!

That's true! 

Yes, Gaga is definitely the strongest in Asia as for touring...

Aurajandro

If the ARTPOP era had been as big as the BTW era in East-Asia and the tour was also properly promoted through commercials, buses, etc.:

19+20 November - Suphachalasai Stadium - Bangkok, Thailand - 30k (2x) - avg 80$/ticket

23 November - New Singapore National Stadium - (Kallang) Singapore, Singapore - 50k - avg 130$/ticket

25, 26 November - Stadium Merdeka - KL, Malaysia - 20k (2x) - avg 80$/ticket

28 November - Zhongshan Soccer Stadium - Taipei, Taiwan - 40k - avg 100$/ticket

30 November - Chungcheng Stadium - Kaosiung, Taiwan - 35k - avg 85$/ticket

4 December - Olympic Stadium - Seoul, SK - 70k - avg 90$/ticket

7 December - Philippine Arena - Bulacan, The Philippines - 50k - avg 80$/ticket (upperclass provence near Manila)

9 December - Shenzhen Universiade Sports Centre - Guangzhou, China (next to Hong Kong) - 50k - avg 100$/ticket

10 December - AsiaWorld–Arena - Hong Kong - 15k - avg 100$/ticket

11 December - AsiaWorld–Arena - Hong Kong - 15k - avg 100$/ticket

13 December - Workers Stadium - Beijing, China - 50k - avg 90$/ticket

15 December - Shanghai Stadium - Shanghai, China - 66.666 - avg 100$/ticket

17, 20 December - Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan - 50k (2x) - avg 120$/ticket

22, 23 December - Osaka Stadium - Osaka, Japan - 30k (2x) - avg 100$/ticket

26, 28 December - Fukuoka Dome - Fukuoka, Japan - 35k (2x) - avg 100$/ticket

:legend: this would ultimately have:

791.666 atttendees

77,9M USD gross

:legend:

But because the ARTPOP era didn't do well in Asia, she's doing:

August 13, 2014 Tokyo Japan Chiba Marine Stadium

30k attendees

5M USD gross

slay

No I need her in Hong Kong... I dun want a stadium show either...  :worship:  :coffee: