đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 19 & August 1 Las Vegas, NV

famous

Featured Posts

LilMonster97

Security was so rude this time around... They made me check a drawstring bag that had nothing in it. The performance was still great tho and I will never forget my first GA gaga concert :). If you saw me there, I had a mohawk, white skinny jeans, light up shows, and rainbow eyelashes :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

This show was DOPE. It was my first concert since the monster ball in 11' and she topped it.

ISlayForYou

Could anyone who went to this concert on the 19th and stood in GA please explain how the line worked?! Im going on the 1st, I have GA & I'm hoping to be one of the first in line to the arena. I heard that you weren't allowed to camp out at this venue, so what did everyone else do? Or where did all the early birds wait?!?!

link? :)

I'm in California now and once I get back to my house in a few days I'll upload it, sorry for the wait :(

somechick

Security was so rude this time around... They made me check a drawstring bag that had nothing in it. The performance was still great tho and I will never forget my first GA gaga concert :). If you saw me there, I had a mohawk, white skinny jeans, light up shows, and rainbow eyelashes :)

Oh, i'm glad it wasn't just me that had issues with rude security then. I felt like maybe because of my accent or something they don't like me. :dies:

Hollywoodlight

Oh, i'm glad it wasn't just me that had issues with rude security then. I felt like maybe because of my accent or something they don't like me. :dies:

They made me throw away my cat mask so I took it to my car and brought my light up sunglasses they said that I couldn't bring them in so I threw them away

somechick

They made me throw away my cat mask so I took it to my car and brought my light up sunglasses they said that I couldn't bring them in so I threw them away

so f'in stupid. They must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge d--g problem in Nevada if they are going to such extents to ruin everyones fun at a show by sensoring stuff....and what on earth could be wrong with light up sunglasses?  :toofloppy:

Essence

I would so go to the 1st show if I was in town. There are GA tickets going for $70 on stubhub :cry:

Well to everyone going, have a fantastic time! It's an amazing show and a night you won't forget!

somechick

Wait, people are selling GA for less than what they paid? :redface: I guess GA isn't sold out through ticketmaster then.

Hollywoodlight

so f'in stupid. They must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge d--g problem in Nevada if they are going to such extents to ruin everyones fun at a show by sensoring stuff....and what on earth could be wrong with light up sunglasses?  :toofloppy:

Did you see the d--g dogs?!?! When we were entering through the GA entry they had like maybe 20 or so d--g dogs it was unnerving

somechick

Did you see the d--g dogs?!?! When we were entering through the GA entry they had like maybe 20 or so d--g dogs it was unnerving

No they weren't there by the time I got there. lol Overkill from Vegas. Considering the other stuff (gambling, prostitution etc) that goes on there it's kinda hilarious.

Premonition

Please let me know if you are going to the Friday night show this week (Aug 1). I would like to meet up with someone. Thank you!

Archived