💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

If anyone is looking for GA tickets, my friend is selling one for like $150. That's still more expensive than ticketmaster but cheaper than stubhub.

sadiemonster966

I'm sorry but am i the only one that is NOT excited to bump into the famous chicago monsters? They're usually really intimidating on twitter. Like Diana and her friend Mario? Gaga knows them and they get to spend so much time with her in chicago. she even brought them with her to rehearsal. so unfair. :eww:

Allison M

If anyone is looking for GA tickets, my friend is selling one for like $150. That's still more expensive than ticketmaster but cheaper than stubhub.

NOOOOO I just got one from Stubhub yesterday afternoon :giveup: :cry:

gagaforgaga2010

I'm sorry but am i the only one that is NOT excited to bump into the famous chicago monsters? They're usually really intimidating on twitter. Like Diana and her friend Mario? Gaga knows them and they get to spend so much time with her in chicago. she even brought them with her to rehearsal. so unfair. :eww:

They're actually very nice, genuine people. I spent my short time in the BTWB line with them before it was canceled. Super chatty, nice to talk to and fun! Seriously, nothing to worry about. 

sadiemonster966

They're actually very nice, genuine people. I spent my short time in the BTWB line with them before it was canceled. Super chatty, nice to talk to and fun! Seriously, nothing to worry about. 

thats a first from what I've heard. and from what they write on twitter i don't really know.we all know they're gonna get backstage and get favored.

Logan

Idk but if anyone is rude to me in line or tries to push me and get physical, I'll punch them :)

NOOOOO I just got one from Stubhub yesterday afternoon :giveup: :cry:

Sis you should've waited a little longer  :noparty:

SexDreams

MESSAGE ME! I will buy it!!! I just need one!!

Allison M

Sis you should've waited a little longer :noparty:

I know :cry: I didn't think I'd find anyone because I've been asking around for a few weeks already :noparty:

On a more positive note, ONE MONTH YOU GUYS. OMG

Edited by Allison M

Alannah

I'm so excited! I have a floor ticket, section 101 row 1 seat one, that I am looking to sell/trade for GA. It should be a great seat, but I want to throw a gift to her (and I don't think I could make it from off the floor).

LadyJamie

thats a first from what I've heard. and from what they write on twitter i don't really know.we all know they're gonna get backstage and get favored.

Well if you go into it with those assumptions it probably won't end well.

She didn't bring them to rehearsal, they just met her there.

They haven't been brought backstage yet, and even if they did, they put just as much effort and time into it as anyone else?

I realize they've met her before but she doesn't just pick people to take backstage because she knows them.