đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

vespertine

I'm in section 304. Ya, I know its really far away but were in row 1 so yay! Even though I'm far away just being there is a big deal for me. And I will definetly not be filming and taking lots of pictures. I promise!!! Will you be there??

yes!

section 101

willtwerk4kfc

SOS 4 days and I still don't even know when I'm going to line up :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Logan

SOS 4 days and I still don't even know when I'm going to line up :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Your name :deadbanana:

Carsonu25

Do you guys think something special will happen since she canceled our show for BTWB? New costumes? Special effects? New set list? New stage? I hope she does!!!!

Logan

Getting an outfit either today or tomorrow. I'm not gonna dress up in gaga attire.. Probably going more for grungy look.

vespertine

just twerk for a spot :derpga:

LaNathan

Who all has LMZ? I hope to meet you all there! My mum is gonna be there :P I still don't know how early to arrive since I have LMZ but still want a good spot lol

I also really don't know where to stand...

Edited by LaNathan

lavenderblondee

I have an LMZ and I'm really bummed that Ticketmaster was being difficult about me being able to give it to someone else, since I already tried to change the name on it cause originally it was a gift from my bf to me. What a waste :( I really wanted to go to this since I had a bad experience at the Milwaukee artrave and I wanted to actually ENJOY a concert of hers.

Edited by lavenderblondee