Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 02 Montreal, QC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

dont know howthe Bell Center isgonna look tonight with all those ticket left i'm afraid it look empty... Like they have at least 8 GA tiket

and at least 8 ticket all together in the section of the red A

Sachasuperstar

Wow ! What a night to remember.... The Bell Center was full  !  She was so personnal and talk the last BTWB in Montreal when she was dancing on sheibe, and its was hurting so bad but because of our cheering was able to finish the song and the show (It was before Gypsy)

Sachasuperstar

She bring a girl to sing with her on stage, a girl that wait all day outside her hotel. She wrote a song with her brother and Gaga let her sing and after it was BTW at the piano and sang with Gaga she was good but sometime not on the right note.

Alexandre

It was the best night ever. I danced my life away, I was on the huge screen, I got to touch her and I had so much fun. It was amazing!! :party::legend:

Edit: Crayon Pop was cute but Starlight really was not. She stood there while nobody was having fun, it was so long and annoying.

Flawless

How was The Edge of Glory?? :giveup:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

LaLuna

What a great show :party:

Edge of Glory was just :giveup: I cried my eyes out :cry:

Just one small thing though... I understand why she would shorten her older hits like Just Dance and Poker Face, but why does she shorten songs from ARTPOP? :huh:

And yeah, Starlight was just annoying. The music was great, but I could've done without seeing her dance around for like 45 minutes. Her set is way too damn long.

I didn't see Crayon Pop though, I was outside having a smoke :hehe:

Sachasuperstar

How was The Edge of Glory?? :giveup:

Ho my god its was.... I can not describe the emotion in the arena......

Sachasuperstar

Its was EPIC she start singning acapella and the one guitarist start to play a beat and then keyboard etc... but all subtle not too intense ... The voice was up in front !!!!

Flawless

Its was EPIC she start singning acapella and the one guitarist start to play a beat and then keyboard etc... but all subtle not too intense ... The voice was up in front !!!!

Full song ?

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived