đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

Text me... My number is 2038233543By the way, is anyone camping out?

This. I'm probably gonna get there around 8-9 am. I'm assuming they're gonna do numbers because that area is too crowded to have people lined up all day.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

Anomaly

I was planning on getting there at maybe around 5 or 6pm. You don't have to really wait in line if you have loge seats anyways, right?

BullshitBeMine

I was planning on getting there at maybe around 5 or 6pm. You don't have to really wait in line if you have loge seats anyways, right?

Yup! I've had balcony seats before and I just walked right in and went to my section. Didn't have to wait in any line! 

Edited by BullshitBeMine

This. I'm probably gonna get there around 8-9 am. I'm assuming they're gonna do numbers because that area is too crowded to have people lined up all day.

Do you know that kid who offered me his ticket lol

Text me... My number is 2038233543By the way, is anyone camping out?

hey sorry I was at work. Someone was messaging me on Facebook and I'm gonna meet them and sell them the tickets. If they call through and you still want them and you're there I will sell them to you

So beyonce just got into Boston for her show on Tuesday (which I'm going to too) but how crazy would it be if she attends artRAVE and performs telephone?!!

hey sorry I was at work. Someone was messaging me on Facebook and I'm gonna meet them and sell them the tickets. If they call through and you still want them and you're there I will sell them to you

That's so wrong lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you located lol... I'm willing to make the drive... I really want that ticket...

TylerMedeiros

So beyonce just got into Boston for her show on Tuesday (which I'm going to too) but how crazy would it be if she attends artRAVE and performs telephone?!!

i can't even talk about it. IF that happens GIRLLLLLL i will cry. AND THE MEDIA WILL EAT IT UP

YEET

GlitterGrease

I'm ****ing shaking I never even thought about that omg

Anomaly

Do you guys think that Gaga will be wearing the Cipher dress at our show? Part of TechHaus tweeted today that the dress will be coming to the artRAVE, and the very first show after that tweet is our show, tomorrow in Boston, so it's possible that we may get to see the living dress in action!

Hi guys I called earlier and theyre doing a wristband system starting at 8am! So once u get the wristband u can leave

Brian Newman

Hi guys I called earlier and theyre doing a wristband system starting at 8am! So once u get the wristband u can leave

Oh thank god!! I'm so excited!!

michaelnsync

For the record the ARTPOP did reset for another 60 days. grr. I was hoping for something to happen tonight with it. Cant believe it is now Hours away until I get to experience the Artrave and meet Lady Gaga. So Excited debating on gifts and topics to talk about, never thought it would be so hard to go through this.