đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

What an amazing show! I was the one (with my friend Lance) who threw the letter with the unicorn that she read before Jamie's and she invited us backstage. We saw her 14 times! She was the best!

Anthony

yes! That was awesome! She said you two were trolling with all of the letters haha! Congrats on going backstage! Id love to hear all about it!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

GlitterGrease

What an amazing show! I was the one (with my friend Lance) who threw the letter with the unicorn that she read before Jamie's and she invited us backstage. We saw her 14 times! She was the best!

Anthony

OMG!!! I want to hear all about it

AnthonyHolic

Ok, so after the show we meet up with Bruno and he brings us backstage. There are 3 other fans along with me and Lance. (5 total) there was a LOT of waiting around and we waited from 1130-1145pm until close to 1:30am to meet her. She had to do meet and greets with the ARTPOP Zone folks. So when we lined up to meet her we went into the room and she said "Here are my little trolls!!" Me and Lance were laughing so hard. She said sending a few notes onstage was a really good idea and she was so sweet and she took a picture with us and signed my magazine and program. We talked for a few minutes about NYC and my friend asked her where is the best place to get a margarita in NYC. She said on Ludlow but the place she loved burned down. She looked really tired and we were the last few to meet her for the night but I was happy seeing her and hugging her (TWICE) and getting a signed item!

If anyone has a video of her reading our note onstage please let me know. I know there is one on YouTube but it's only half of the letter reading. Thank you!
Anthony

kaojen

Thanks everyone! Heres some pics I just took

jW0IP6c5SMbnm.jpg

jvLj7qOH45AJQ.jpg

and a pic of the asia shirt + skirt I made

http://i5.minus.com/j65uTaM6egDRU.jpg

Yes I did! my friend and everyone around me helped me get it back so thanks you if you're seeing this! And I know! I wish she kept it. After I got it back it was super hard to get on too because it sticks to you when you're sweaty and I needed help from my friend. I also think it may have not been comfortable for her to perform in because of the spikes/studs that I did by hand so they could b a lil prickly against the skin if you don't have a layer underneath.

Later I'm hoping to go hotel hunting for her with my friends when they get off work. Maybe I can give it to her then if I'm lucky enough. I'd go now by myself but I'm too shy.

Glad You Got It Back. It Was So Stuck To My Costume That It Almost Ripped It. JustWantedToLetYouKnow. ItSeemed As Though You Thought I Was KeepingIt But It Was Ripping

kaojen

phone Is Typing Weird But Whatever.

HaD A Blast In Boston. DroveAll The Way From Florida Because One artrave Is Not Enough.

Also, Because I Knew Jamie From Her Working At Disney, And Bc Of Here And twitter, Wanted To See Her Again And Go To An Artrave With Her. So I Was GladTo Help Convince Her TooCome To This Show. It Was Awesome To See The Show From A New Angle, Probably The Besy Angle.

Also, it's One Thing To See Someone's Dream Come True, But it's Something Else To SeeYour Friend Up There. It Was Surreal. I Started At The Pit Behind The Venus Catwalk. But For Gypsy, I Had To Run Near The Piano So I Could See Up Close Amd Take Good Pics And Video Lol.

TD Garden Is One Of The Best Venues I've Been To. Amazing That They Do The Wristbands For Every Show. ThiS Gave Us A ChaNce To Explore Boston More Than We Would Have.

Boston Monsters, You Guys Are Awesome! See YouNext Tour!

Edited by kaojen

LadyJamie

AWWWW so sweet THANKYOU so much everyone! It was an amazing show I didn't know that everyone was on GGD!!! I have your penis pillow LMAO Gaga gave it to me and I was like oh......oh my okay LOL!

I have pictures of your vest! I'll upload them when I get home :D

Annnnnnd Jennnn I miss you! <3

Anomaly

AWWWW so sweet THANKYOU so much everyone! It was an amazing show I didn't know that everyone was on GGD!!! I have your penis pillow LMAO Gaga gave it to me and I was like oh......oh my okay LOL!

Wow, I didn't know you had a GGD account. Congratulations on getting on stage and being Gaga's Gypsy Princess! I'm sure you'll remember that day forever now. It was a very touching moment and your letter was very heartfelt (and gurl, your outfit was perfect!). I tried getting my letter on stage as well, but unfortunately, mine didn't make it. Ah well, it was worth a shot! Congrats again, I could tell that you deserved it. :)

i didn't realize so many were on GGD too. Would have been cool if we all could have met up.

P.S you looked amazing during gypsy! Lucky! Xo

Onslaught7

Ok, so after the show we meet up with Bruno and he brings us backstage. There are 3 other fans along with me and Lance. (5 total) there was a LOT of waiting around and we waited from 1130-1145pm until close to 1:30am to meet her. She had to do meet and greets with the ARTPOP Zone folks. So when we lined up to meet her we went into the room and she said "Here are my little trolls!!" Me and Lance were laughing so hard. She said sending a few notes onstage was a really good idea and she was so sweet and she took a picture with us and signed my magazine and program. We talked for a few minutes about NYC and my friend asked her where is the best place to get a margarita in NYC. She said on Ludlow but the place she loved burned down. She looked really tired and we were the last few to meet her for the night but I was happy seeing her and hugging her (TWICE) and getting a signed item!

If anyone has a video of her reading our note onstage please let me know. I know there is one on YouTube but it's only half of the letter reading. Thank you!

Anthony

I'm pretty sure I took video of this. I haven't had a chance to review my videos yet, but I'll check tonight. I was standing behind the venus catwalk, so I had to video the screen at a funky angle. I'll post it to youtube if it's good and then share it here :)

Also, your experience sounds AMAZING and I hope to one day get to meet Gaga too!

AnthonyHolic

Thank you!! Love all you guys! It was a crazy night full of fun and friends! :) Thank u for looking to see if you have the video, too!!

Anthony

freebitchbaby

You have my penis pillow?! hahahaha awwwe treat it well [ ;)] im so sad she didnt read my note and take me back but im still happy that happened lol

I'm so happy you got to go on stage that must have been amazing.

Edited by freebitchbaby

michaelnsync

The experience of meeting her in the ARTPOP zone package was indescribable. I got my picture back yesterday and It still hasn't set in yet that I have met her. 

2elgmio.jpg

kaojen

Miss you tooooo. Gah. I really wish we had the money to be real Gypsy princesses like you lol

Honestly, I'm so so glad we got to go to an artrave together like I had wanted. I'm sure we're both happy you decided to come to Boston, lol. Next tour we plan to go to quite a few more dates so we should correlate going to some of the same ones.

Literally driving back to Florida we were looking at plane tickets and StubHub tickets to other artraves....

Even considered trying to go to Paris.....  :toofloppy: Had we had our passports we would have drove to Montreal  :derpga:

Post-artRave depression is real y'all. 

GlitterGrease

The experience of meeting her in the ARTPOP zone package was indescribable. I got my picture back yesterday and It still hasn't set in yet that I have met her.

2elgmio.jpg

Awwww omg so cute!

I really hope she tours with C2C, i dont know if i can wait much longer to see her again :(

2elgmio.jpg

so so so so lucky! great photo