đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

PaperGangsta96

how is everyone dealing with the excitement of it only being 2 days away!?!? I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow  :dead:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperGangsta96

one part of me wants the concert to be today... But then the other part isn't ready for  Aura live Im going to need my Life alert for when I fall down from all of the slayage :gum:

JustPWest

Forget life alert....I'm going to straight up die then be fully resurrected when Venus starts

Tempest

Forget life alert....I'm going to straight up die then be fully resurrected when Venus starts

This. This all the way. Plus, partynauseas is going to kill me. I'll be dancing like I'm summoning demons.

On another note, does anyone have some awesome outfits planned?

Eurquin

This. This all the way. Plus, partynauseas is going to kill me. I'll be dancing like I'm summoning demons.

On another note, does anyone have some awesome outfits planned?

I'm thinking about some kind of glittery nautical theme seashells and starfish. My cousin is doing a bunch of neon. What about you?

After party at the hotel anyone?! :)

JRF

Tempest

I'm thinking about some kind of glittery nautical theme seashells and starfish. My cousin is doing a bunch of neon. What about you?

After party at the hotel anyone?! :)

If I wasn't rooming with my mother and her friend I would be down! They're messing around Seattle while I attend concerts. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with the screams in the room lol

I studded a leather jacket, made it into a vest, and I have the judas cross and my name on my back.

Eurquin

Anyone have regular GA? Or do you all have LMZ?

I just have ga so hopefully I can get in line early if not do you guys think I could join you in line?

JRF

littlemiss

I just have ga so hopefully I can get in line early if not do you guys think I could join you in line?

A friend of mine has LMZ. I wasn't sure how he was gonna sneak others in line with LMZ. Wouldn't you need the actual ticket that says LMZ?

Here we go! One more day to go. This'll be the 6th time I've seen her here in Seattle :D.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Eurquin

A friend of mine has LMZ. I wasn't sure how he was gonna sneak others in line with LMZ. Wouldn't you need the actual ticket that says LMZ?

Haha no I meant people with ga but thanks for the offer :)

JRF

EnigmaGypsyBoy

I SAW FREDDIE, TARA, AND COLLEEN IN THE AIRPORT WHEN I ARRIVED. IF THEYRE HERE THAT MEANS GAGA IS HERE.

Archived