famous

Featured Posts

BadKidMonster

Can someone please pick me up I'll pay for gas plus parking

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eurquin

I'm so ****ing excited guys! Who else has GA? Where are you guys planning on standing?

JRF

PaperGangsta96

12 MORE DAYS! This will be my first Gaga concert in GA I'm really nervous ill be attending the concert by myself  :cryga:  but luckily Im staying close by at the Mediterranean Inn.  I have LMZ any advice? and does anyone want to meet up and line together? I heard lining up early is a must do at a Gaga concert to make awesome friends! 

isMusic

I'm going but I still haven't bought the tickets. 

What am I doing?  :noparty:

KyleBTW96

Can someone HELP me HERE? 

I just bought 2 tickets at $103/each for "venue seats".... The same row has wheelchair seats but it doesn't show that on the little blue dot. However, the tickets say row A23 and the other row W23? 

So W= Wheelchair. I'm starting to panic... does anyone know if I will be denied or how it works?!

Thanks!!!!

Tempest

Whoa! Were so close. I have GA and will probably line up early. I would love to wait with someone! I'm staying pretty close, but I can't remember the hotel's name. Anyone seeing lana the day before too?

Eurquin

Im staying at the Meditteranean (sp?) Inn also and want to meet up and line up with someone I'm bringing my cousin with I'm so ****ing exciteddddddd!

JRF

Just picked up my rental car for the trip. :excited:  Who wants to meet up with us to pre-game and such? Were driving in Monday and have GA tickets so we plan on lining up very early.

Tempest

Just picked up my rental car for the trip. :excited: Who wants to meet up with us to pre-game and such? Were driving in Monday and have GA tickets so we plan on lining up very early.

I'm down!

I'm coming up on Tuesday and seeing lana, and then gaga the next day!

Eurquin

12 MORE DAYS! This will be my first Gaga concert in GA I'm really nervous ill be attending the concert by myself  :cryga:  but luckily Im staying close by at the Mediterranean Inn.  I have LMZ any advice? and does anyone want to meet up and line together? I heard lining up early is a must do at a Gaga concert to make awesome friends!

Hey I'm going to get there early too and if you were down it'd be cool to line up together! :)

And to everyone else we should all group up too concerts are always better with new buddies

JRF

JustPWest

Can't wait till Wednesday! My friend and I are heading up from Portland, Or and are also staying at the Mediterranean Inn. This will be my 6th Gaga concert but first time on the floor. I got LMZ tickets and happy that the hotel is close to keep an eye on how things are going with the line. : )  

PaperGangsta96

Hey I'm going to get there early too and if you were down it'd be cool to line up together! :)

And to everyone else we should all group up too concerts are always better with new buddies

yeah sounds fun! 

Anybody know when we can start lining up or any other venue information?

Tempest

yeah sounds fun!

Anybody know when we can start lining up or any other venue information?

Good question, I'd like to know this too!

Sounds like a bunch of us are staying at the Mediterranean!

PaperGangsta96

Good question, I'd like to know this too!

Sounds like a bunch of us are staying at the Mediterranean!

Looks like everyone that is staying there will be awoken to noisy little monsters singing venus  after the concerts over  :lolgaga:

Tempest

Looks like everyone that is staying there will be awoken to noisy little monsters singing venus after the concerts over :lolgaga:

Yes!

:troll:

I'm sure there will be a few of us that are a little crazy and loud.

Archived