Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got there after the first song yesterday and got a GA ticket for $40! was such a great show! 

thats awesome. i would have tried to get one but i had my disabled mom with me. (who is also a gaga fan)

It was a great show, but did anyone think that the music could have been louder?

Also did Starlight perform? I think I missed her. 

It's legal in Denver (Colorado state) also..that show is before Seattle, so we'll see hahah

she didn't perform MJH in denver so

Such an amazing show everyone i met was so nice

did she perform MJH

WhiteStripes

what happened to the preview of what's to come? she said she was going to shorten and strip down Gypsy in order to sing a preview of something new. :noparty:

I don't think the preview of what's to come meant she was playing new music - I think she was talking about what we can expect (stripped down, acoustic performances) for the Cheek to Cheek era/tour

BadKidMonster

Gosh, it was so amazing! i just want to go back

OMG ME TOOOOOOO!!! I just want to go back and never, ever leave! I wish now I went to LA or Vancouver concert

BadKidMonster

This had to be best concert, but I said that too with her two previous shows. This one seemed better because of the loud music, dancing, the stage was bigger for fans no matter where you sat you could get close to seeing her instead of just one area on an end stage!

I actually danced, sang along, and did choreograph to most songs during the evening. I have gone alone for the third time, but meet with some nice people inside venue before and talked to them thru out evening.

I wish now I could've gotten the ARTPOP Lounge meet & greet passes. If this show was on original date back in may I would've also bought tickets to another city artRAVE.

I hope all those that went had a fabulous time like I did and those who couldn't because of the rescheduled date I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you and hope and best wishes on the next tour when she's in Seattle or close to your city!!!

drinkmytears

what happened to the preview of what's to come? she said she was going to shorten and strip down Gypsy in order to sing a preview of something new. :noparty:

She was saying the acoustic Gypsy was the preview. There wasn't another preview, she was previewing acoustic music.

ARTraveMonster

I met gaga after the show! ARTrave seattle was amazing maybe better than LA because she did dope!

forslayage

Idk if this person is here lol, but I just wanted to say thanks to the person with the telephone outfit during the show, you were really nice and I wanted to meet you after but it was too crowded going out. I was the guy in a red flannel. Also the outfit was this photo. http://chiasuanchong.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/lady_gaga-telephone-coke-cans3.jpg

Archived