• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm most excited to see Gypsy. I'm gonna be a mess. I can hardly even listen to the album version without getting over-emotional. :toofunny:

If it gets the Hair treatment... I swear to god. :deadbanana: 

At least at the Born This Way Ball we had somewhat of a studio version, without those loud chorus synths, but I still want to hear the full thing in the arena. 

Although the perfect performance would start as acoustic, then at the second verse it would kick in to the studio version. 

If it gets the Hair treatment... I swear to god. :deadbanana:

At least at the Born This Way Ball we had somewhat of a studio version, without those loud chorus synths, but I still want to hear the full thing in the arena. 

Although the perfect performance would start as acoustic, then at the second verse it would kick in to the studio version. 

I was really really super excited to hear TEOG live... the studio version.  That being said, I'm not at all bitter or mad that we didn't get it, because we got something really special.  I just hope she does the full thing this time around, because I was really looking forward to that. 

I was really really super excited to hear TEOG live... the studio version.  That being said, I'm not at all bitter or mad that we didn't get it, because we got something really special.  I just hope she does the full thing this time around, because I was really looking forward to that. 

THIS! :giveup:

We always get something special in Minnesota though, it's very nice  :sara:

THIS! :giveup:

We always get something special in Minnesota though, it's very nice  :sara:

Like... I'm so so grateful that we got TEOG that we did, because it was special. So I'm never going to be upset about it, but I also acknowledge that I was looking forward to it.  But I'd never complain an ounce, haha. 

WE REALLY DO.  Living on the Radio, that, mentioned in Stuck on ****in You.  Sometimes I wonder if she has a soft spot for Minnesota for some reason, because we really are supremely lucky. 

Allison M

i'm going to this show! I'm from St. Louis but we didn't get a date here or Kansas City so St. Paul it is! :)

I'm excited to meet everyone!

littlemonsterblake

Hey guys, this is my FIRST time ever doing general admission for a Gaga Concert. It always looks like such a blast on the floor. Does anyone know where you go to at the xcel for the GA line? Like which door?

Hey guys, this is my FIRST time ever doing general admission for a Gaga Concert. It always looks like such a blast on the floor. Does anyone know where you go to at the xcel for the GA line? Like which door?

Gate 1! :)

Gate 1 like Lum said, but unless you're the first person in line (which is rather difficult and unlikely :hehe:), you'll be able to find it just based on where the line is. :)

Gate 1 like Lum said, but unless you're the first person in line (which is rather difficult and unlikely :hehe:), you'll be able to find it just based on where the line is. :)

I don't even try to be the first one with this show.. There's so many "super fans" that come to this one for some reason.

Can we all be extremely grateful that she isn't touring here in this Winter this time!? Holy crap :giveup:

I don't even try to be the first one with this show.. There's so many "super fans" that come to this one for some reason.

Can we all be extremely grateful that she isn't touring here in this Winter this time!? Holy crap :giveup:

Yeah, no kidding!!! I think we managed to plan it all well enough that we didn't suffer too much being in the cold that long, but I won't miss it. :hehe:

That's what it always seems like and it drives me NUTS! :haha: How dare they come here!

Edited by Lum

That's what it always seems like and it drives me NUTS! :haha: How dare they come here!

Hahaha! I will never understand why the MSP area seems to be some sort of major Little Monster hub, but it's great!

littlemonsterblake

I am just glad her supposed stage will go around the whole arena floor so at least no matter where we are, we will get a good glance. :eek: I just want to see what this stage looks like already!

By the way, is gate 1 the main entrance? Like the one with the huge stairs and lighthouse?

Edited by littlemonsterblake

ShowMeYourAura

Hey guys, I really want to go to this concert. I've never been to a Gaga concert before, and this concert is my only chance. The only problem is that it's during my final exams. I have final exams on that week, and to come, I'd have to miss school, and finals. My mom is willing to come along and take me (she's a Gaga fan), but I don't know how it would work, with my finals being that week. Plus the seats are really picked over, and I've never been to a concert. I have no idea what seats to pick, etc. I'm just feeling frustrated. The Winnipeg concert is sold out, so I could only go to this one. Any advice on which seats I should pick? Any other advice would be very appreciated! I just don't know what to do. Thanks :)