Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 5th Show: May 12, Washington DC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
timmomatic

I think it's better to not reserve a spot yet if you're thinking about going early anyways because the garages won't be full until later that evening.

Plus you can ask them how much they charge all day and maybe try to see if they can't discount a little.

I'm going around 11 and I also have lmz package! You're welcome to wait with me and my friend and my sister (my sister doesn't have lmz though she's just waiting with us)

Okay, I was thinking about just parking at the verizon center parking garage but i heard that that it isn't opened until 3 hours before the show starts. Not sure if that applies in general or just applies to reserve parking.

I would love to join you guys actually!

Take the Metro. (My only concern there is whether the Metro will shut down before the show is over. They close at midnight on weekdays. That should be enough time, but who knows.)

I would take the metro but the closing time is what I'm kinda scared of (you never know how late the show can run). I also don't wanna be bothered by people on the metro since I'll be wearing my costume. 

Okay, I was thinking about just parking at the verizon center parking garage but i heard that that it isn't opened until 3 hours before the show starts. Not sure if that applies in general or just applies to reserve parking.

I would love to join you guys actually!

I don't park there I park like a block away because they usually are more empty than the ones closer.

I can't seem to pm you so maybe you should uhh Idk tweet me?

@irbeean

timmomatic

I don't park there I park like a block away because they usually are more empty than the ones closer.

I can't seem to pm you so maybe you should uhh Idk tweet me?

@irbeean

Ah okay. Any recommendations?

That's weird, I can't PM you either. And sorry I don't have a twatter.  :noparty:

Where do you go to PM someone on here? I would think in their profile but I can't find it on anyone's page.  :shrug: 

Ah okay. Any recommendations?

That's weird, I can't PM you either. And sorry I don't have a twatter.  :noparty:

Where do you go to PM someone on here? I would think in their profile but I can't find it on anyone's page.  :shrug:

Actually, I think you need to have 50 posts to be able to PM :(

How else can I contact you? Im afraid to post my email in case of spam lol

is anybody interested in camping out with me starting the night before?

I have a tent that I am going to use and it's big enough for multiple people, so if anyone else is thinking about getting there really early (Sunday @ midnight) I would love love love to camp out and it would be nice to not do it alone  :shy:

timmomatic

Actually, I think you need to have 50 posts to be able to PM :(

How else can I contact you? Im afraid to post my email in case of spam lol

Booooo.

Well, I have a tumblr and a facebook. Beside those, I can't think of any other way to contact except for email. :P

hey guys I am headed to DC rn 

I am going to stay the night at a relatives and plan on going to the arena around 4 or 5 am 

PM and let me know what you guys are doing - I am going alone and bringing a big ass tent in case we need it 

look forward to meeting some of you guys :)

Do ya'll see the amount of tickets left for the show tomorrow? It's kind of sad to see honestly. :(

I'm excited nonetheless though.

n0ne

Do ya'll see the amount of tickets left for the show tomorrow? It's kind of sad to see honestly. :(

I'm excited nonetheless though.

I know I just looked and was shocked. The re-schedule must have really affected the sales, because before it was only limited availability. Camping so early may not be necessary.

People concerned about the Metro. The stations close at midnight but the last trains leave around midnight or a little after. I don't see the concert going past 11:30, so you should be fine imo.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PexySenis

Y'all so lucky, I can't go :emo:

I know I just looked and was shocked. The re-schedule must have really affected the sales, because before it was only limited availability. Camping so early may not be necessary.

People concerned about the Metro. The stations close at midnight but the last trains leave around midnight or a little after. I don't see the concert going past 11:30, so you should be fine imo.

Can you please direct me to the sales of this concert?

n0ne

Y'all so lucky, I can't go :emo:

Can you please direct me to the sales of this concert?

I don't know where to find that. I just used the ticket availability on http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-washington-district-of-columbia-05-12-2014/event/15004B75C64F6FBC?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1 to infer.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived