Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 13 New York, NY

famous

Featured Posts

KishiKCM

i went to a basketball match there before all the renovations but it looks so much better now! (I did the MSG Tour last November). :) There's even a Gaga pic in the top ring "lobby" - they have a pic up there for every day of the year - all something that happened at MSG on that date. :D

I have to check it out in August, I'll be in NYC for Eminem/Rihanna and The Latex Ball. :)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

Ugh 2 more days, I remember buying these in December haha heading into the city Tuesday at 12AM so of anyone is going that early, look for me cause ill be decked out in rave wear :excited2: btw my ticket just says GA does anyone know what that means cause of all this west and east GA

Sachasuperstar

Tomorow night after work i'm taking the bus to New York !!!!   :excited:   But F**K the rain   :hehe:

the shy guy

2 more days!!! I have an Ap test on Tuesday morning, but at least I have this to look forward to!!

A-yo, A-yo..... We smokin' em all

Sachasuperstar

Finnally tomorow.....  1 more day !!!!    :worship2:

I'm leaving tonight from canada i'm so excited    :haha:   but for now I got go work   :shrug:

somechick

Yea LMZ says 7th Ave. You guys are probably right next to us in a line coming from the opposite direction.

I wonder if they plan on enforcing the 4:30 rule though. Because how are they gonna stop all the GA people?

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Safe travels and lets get ready to party! 3 days away!

That's what I'm thinking too. I hope there's not two lines fot GA but I don't see how there would be. I mean there's only the one entrance into the place as far as I can see (I went to the ice hockey there last night and could only see one way in for the "normal" fans).

Was the 4:30 rule for LMZ? We are lining up before then for GA...we'll see what happens.

B2theRich33

So I'm driving in tonight from Jersey!! I've never done GA before especially at the garden... Where should I head towards when I get there?

logan0215

That's what I'm thinking too. I hope there's not two lines fot GA but I don't see how there would be. I mean there's only the one entrance into the place as far as I can see (I went to the ice hockey there last night and could only see one way in for the "normal" fans).

Was the 4:30 rule for LMZ? We are lining up before then for GA...we'll see what happens.

I bet there will be two different doors used for GA West vs. GA East but once you're in the GA/Floor area, from what I've read, there is no differentiating where you end up as there won't be barriers separating the areas (see my previous response where I linked to someone who spoke to MSG)

I'm still holding out and hoping to grab a last minute GA ticket (probably East) from StubHub or Craigslist since I got screwed out of my original GA ticket  :grr:

LickableMonsterBoi

By this time tomorrow we will be entering the arena.

Sachasuperstar

Who is going tomorrow? I'm going around 9am and need friends :)

Me but I'll be there at 7h00 max 

Archived