• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

HeavyMetalLuvah

I live in SF!!! What's up new best friend haha =)

I also got tickets to San Jose and LA so maybe I'll see you at the show =)

I'm in SF too!! :)

Are General admission tickets or LMZ tickets still

Available for San Jose?!?!

I got my MSG code too, came about half an hour ago.  The e-mail I received was misleading.  It said to click the link to purchase tickets beginning today at 2 PM local time.  I e-mailed Backplane and they said the presale still starts on Tuesday, so it was basically just a typo. 

I just got my LM presale code for Mohegan Sun (CT). I'm waiting on Boston, which is where I live so that is my top choice. Haven't gotten that one yet. Interesting about the Backplane typo. My email says it goes on sale on Tuesday, December 9th (December 9th is Monday). How many typos can there be??! LOL

Got my pre-sale code for Ft. Lauderdale an hour ago, but it says I have to use it by December 5th, which was yesterday... and tickets aren't available on Ticketmaster. Are they sold out? What the heck is going on? :c

Dylangaga

Got my pre-sale code for Ft. Lauderdale an hour ago, but it says I have to use it by December 5th, which was yesterday... and tickets aren't available on Ticketmaster. Are they sold out? What the heck is going on? :c

they forgot to change the rest of the email presale start TUESDAY DEC 10 at 10AM local time

they forgot to change the rest of the email presale start TUESDAY DEC 10 at 10AM local time

Ah, so I am supposed to use my code on Tuesday? That's a relief. My parents aren't here and I need to sort out who's going with me anyway.