💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

DanceInTheFlames

So you're saying that it would be a waste of $200+ (Well besides the stuff you get with the package) because there is only ONE line for monster pit, no matter if you have the LMZ or regular GA?

Well no. 

Because how it worked for the Government Hooker Package (which again is basically the same thing as LMZ) is that you would get early admission for GA that went behind the Monster Pit. But the pit was first come first serve with ANYONE that had a GA ticket. Which is why people camped out for days in advance. So if you had a GH and you wanted to have a chance to get in the monster pit you would have to get in line like everyone else and would not have early admission into the monster pit. So if there's a monster pit again, I'm assuming that's how it would work with the LMZ tickets. 

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

pink sushi

Holy hell I got tickets for Staples.I am not GA but got ok seats.My friend got them as a gift so I am NOT going to complain... UGH!!

What's the matter....? Aren't u happy that u are going now...? :fat: That was nice of ur friend to get u them as a gift.

Michelle

What's the matter....? Aren't u happy that u are going now...? :fat: That was nice of ur friend to get u them as a gift.

NO I wasn't upset at all.. I guess my expressions doesn't come across well.II just meant 'Ugh that was such a long stressful process" but I didn't want to type that all out.I'm not upset at all or ungrateful.I'm excited.Also I said I wasn't complaining in my post ;)

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Just A Holy Fool

What kind of seats will I get if I wait til they go on public sale on the 16th?

If its anything like last time, you shouldn't have a problem.

There were still tickets available for both Toronto shows the day of. 

my friend is trying to get us tickets. if it says pre sale sold out does that mean the ga tickets are gone for good or is it just sold out for the pre sale?

pink sushi

NO I wasn't upset at all.. I guess my expressions doesn't come across well.II just meant 'Ugh that was such a long stressful process" but I didn't want to type that all out.I'm not upset at all or ungrateful.I'm excited.Also I said I wasn't complaining in my post ;)

Ohhhhh haha ok. It just came across to me across to me at first, that u were like "UGH!!!" because you were annoyed that your friend could have gotten better tickets or something. :P

PlanetChromatica

I got GA tickets for Montreal earlier tonight and I was planning for Toronto tickets as well (that was the plan with my friend for travelling) but they sold out. I had applied for early entry for Vancouver just in case and I got the code and they had floor left and I caved in and bought the tickets on my credit card. Going in debt for Gaga, my priorities are definitely set right :P 

Also the dates are a month apart so my plans to go work in Canada for 3 months are becoming real!!  :party:

ChristianSaad

my friend is trying to get us tickets. if it says pre sale sold out does that mean the ga tickets are gone for good or is it just sold out for the pre sale?

Probably just sold out for the presale.. I think they only give a certain percentage of the floor tickets reserved for presales like today.. maybe like 30-40%??

Michelle

Ohhhhh haha ok. It just came across to me across to me at first, that u were like "UGH!!!" because you were annoyed that your friend could have gotten better tickets or something. :P

oh hell no!! I'm so excited!! I can't stand it!! I was jut so excited when I posted!!!
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Prosthetics

Do you think she'll add a date for Portland, OR? I got to see her right before she cancelled so I'm fortunate and won't complain if she skips out on Oregon this time around. She's come with all 3 tours, but would love to see artRAVE.

Probably just sold out for the presale.. I think they only give a certain percentage of the floor tickets reserved for presales like today.. maybe like 30-40%??

K, I hope so. pray for us  :cry: