💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Michelle

$400 for 2? General admission?or what are you getting???

Hell no I am not getting anything.There was no option for floor and these were seats.NOT even good ones.UGH. I cancelled my appointment at the last sec when I saw the code come (:hehe ) and now I didn't even get tix because they are way too $$ and before someone say I'm ungrateful, I'm not I just can't afford her "affordable" prices apparently and NO I am not blaming her! I blame my illness's because I can't work.just another thing it effects and that makes me sad.

Maybe the GP sale will have cheaper tix.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

ChristianSaad

But how did that work? Did you just go to the line where all the regular GA holders were or was there a seperated line for the people who had the LMZ?

Different line

LITTLE MONSTER ZONE PACKAGE:

One general admission standing floor ticket

Early Entry for General Admission floor standing area

nakedidea

Hell no I am not getting anything.There was no option for floor and these were seats.NOT even good ones.UGH. I cancelled my appointment at the last sec when I saw the code come (:hehe ) and now I didn't even get tix because they are way too $$ and before someone say I'm ungrateful, I'm not I just can't afford her "affordable" prices apparently and NO I am not blaming her! I blame my illness's because I can't work.just another thing it effects and that makes me sad.

Maybe the GP sale will have cheaper tix.

Ugh. So the code doesn't grant you GA tickets for $85??? I'm so confused now. I can't afford $200+ tickets either. I'm buying 4! Ugh. 

Michelle

Ugh. So the code doesn't grant you GA tickets for $85??? I'm so confused now. I can't afford $200+ tickets either. I'm buying 4! Ugh. 

No they don't It only offered me seats.It said GA was sold out, well the pre sale anyway

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

ChristianSaad

According to the Las Vegas show there will be a catwalk!! Just like Monster Ball!

52207s.gif

Edited by ChristianSaad

nakedidea

According to the Las Vegas show there will be a catwalk!! Just like Monster Ball!

52207s.gif

I don't think that's official. She said there'd be a PIT. 

Did anyone else get a code for the LA show? I've been trying to get a LMZ/GA ticket but they sold out. I haven't received mine yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a GA ticket once the code arrives. (if it does)

DanceInTheFlames

Did anyone else get a code for the LA show? I've been trying to get a LMZ/GA ticket but they sold out. I haven't received mine yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a GA ticket once the code arrives. (if it does)

Nope

GlitterBitch

So the LA date is cancelled because no one got a code and no one has a ticket (or only FEW) have tickets which means this is ALL A DREAM. an ARTPOP dream 

ChristianSaad

I don't think that's official. She said there'd be a PIT. 

That whole GA section is technically the "pit"

Pit doesn't always mean circular

pink sushi

Holy cat I got a code but there is NO WAY I Can pay $400 plus for two tickets.I will wait and if they're still that much I won't be going.Ok affordable my ****ing ass.

GA tickets are only $100 each.......and if you would prefer seats, you can get a floor level seat for only $100. That's a lot cheaper than they were at the Monster Ball. Back then the best I could get with $100 was a crappy 200 level seat.... :fat: