• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

Michelle

Did they just randomly pick certain people to get their pre sale codes, I Swear that is what happened :lmao: I see many on twitter got their tix for SD,LA,Vegas...blah blah...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I think they are going down the list....any minute now LOS ANGELES!!!

But on the ticketmaster website it says that the LA tickets dont go on sale until next week :/

DanceInTheFlames

It's times like these I really hate being a Gaga fan……… 

nakedidea

But on the ticketmaster website it says that the LA tickets dont go on sale until next week :/

And that's true...BUT we're here doing the LM presale.and LM sent us an email that we're getting a code TODAY.

SO WHERE IS THIS FCI*KNG CODEEE!!!!

And that's true...BUT we're here doing the LM presale.and LM sent us an email that we're getting a code TODAY.

SO WHERE IS THIS FCI*KNG CODEEE!!!!

Can we even by GA tickets with this presale??? I am so confused here, the LA tickets arent even being sold through ticketmaster

What are the 35 dollar tickets?

You don't need a code for Lmz I've heard. Good luck!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

nakedidea

Can we even by GA tickets with this presale??? I am so confused here, the LA tickets arent even being sold through ticketmaster

Once HausOfGaga sends the email with the code, you'll be able to buy your GA ticket for $85. Up to 4. Some fans are buying GA for $235. the LMZ package. Idk what that is, but I'm not paying that much for GA Lol

Once HausOfGaga sends the email with the code, you'll be able to buy your GA ticket for $85. Up to 4. Some fans are buying GA for $235. the LMZ package. Idk what that is, but I'm not paying that much for GA Lol

Ok thank you...I feel like this whole thing is a huge mess.

nakedidea

Ok thank you...I feel like this whole thing is a huge mess.

I think it's good to do it like this...becuase only real little monsters will know how to navigate around the presales/logins etc. 

The other way gets in the hand of the resellers. Hate that even more. 

ChristianSaad

I tried to get that like 15 minutes ago, but it was already sold out.  :(

TRY NOW!! I tried earlier and it said sold out but now there is tickets again!!! LMZ for LA.. maybe because too many people were putting them in their "cart" but not actually completing the purchase..

GOOD LUCK!!

LadyoftheDam

I want to know why some monsters are buying the LMZ package as opposed to the regular GA. I'm scared to get either at this point tbh :cryga: