đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

I HAVE A PRESALE FOR CHICAGO UP FOR GRABS>>> ENJOY!

The official LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for Lady Gaga's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball in North America begins for select shows today at 2pm local time!

Thank you for being a loyal member of the LittleMonsters.com community, and for 'joining' the show you plan to attend via LittleMonsters.com!

BtwUUT2LqS

To use this code to buy your tickets for artRave: The ARTPOP Ball in Chicago, IL, head here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004B78C6974C98 and and type in the code shown above at checkout.

Your code can only be used once, so if you are buying tickets for multiple shows you need to 'join' each event separately on LittleMonsters.com to request a code for each event individually. There is a 4 ticket limit per member, per show. The LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for this show is open until Thursday, December 5th at 5pm local time (while quantities last).

Check the events section of LittleMonsters.com for pre-sale & on-sale info for additional cities.

See you at the artRave!

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

Rubber Hunk

People can suspect, but some people will wait for something that wont happen.

With MB didnt tour Asia and Latin America. I dont think that this will happen this time around.

Oh sure I mean people shouldn't RELY on it, but I'm still like almost certain that she'll add more NA dates, either in the form of another leg, or just squeezing some in. Like she always has done

Michelle

This is ****ing stupid and yes I am having a meltdown.I finally get enough MAYBE for a tix  no code and there onsale

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

DanceInTheFlames

This is ****ing stupid and yes I am having a meltdown.I finally get enough MAYBE for a tix no code and there onsale

:( this is so bad

Michelle

:( this is so bad

My first serious meltdown here in MANY years LMAO..waiting for san jose... maybe I'll shoot for Vegas, I never miss her there

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Catalystluna56

Wait so for the second round, they will send you an email with a code this friday, and at 10am next tuesday you can go to the ticket places and put in your code? How does this work?

nakedidea

Yes, for the 2nd round, you will get the PRESALE CODE Friday, then you can buy the tickets MONDAY.

But for 1st round, we're supposed to get the PRESALE CODE TODAY, then buy the tickets at 2pm.

It's 2:15pm. NO CODE, NO TICKETS. OMG AAAAHHHH

Seriously pressed. She's paying Kentucky dust again and the closest show to me is in Cleveland. I really hope she adds more dates in more cities.