• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

Dean Winchester

The tour seems like its gonna be much smaller than the BTWB   she's not going to a lot of cities this time; maybe its cuz of how interscope lost $25million b/c of her hip breaking 

littlemonster1995

Scheisse, I thought i would be in LA during my vacation, but I will arrive a week after te concert. If I'll receive my code, I'll post it here for you. I hope she will perform in a city near LA, in that week, but I think it's not gonna happen :(.

Michelle

Talk about waiting to the last minute for the codes... :noparty: I hate buying tix now a days

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Damn it, are you kidding me? No Tampa or Orlando? And they're going on sale so soon, guess I'll never get to see her.

I know right. I hate traveling 5+ hours to go to South Florida to see her. Ugh. Plus, I have absolutely NO money.

Michelle

This is obnoxious.Come one send them already

****!!!! They're onsale and NO CODE!!!

Dean Winchester

Talk about waiting to the last minute for the codes... :noparty: I hate buying tix now a days

1 minute and no codes...

guys be aware; i got my code a few min late and by the time i went to buy tickets the GA was sold out 

DanceInTheFlames

guys be aware; i got my code a few min late and by the time i went to buy tickets the GA was sold out

**** that. What a mess....

Michelle

I'm not even excited, I just know I won't get tix.I would almost rather wait ugh.

Ugh, I couldn't get GA for Chicago bc my work computer is an old piece of **** and captcha froze on my phone :( :( So angry rn. We better get more dates ASAP