• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

Monster2015

This will be my first time. I couldn't buy Monster Ball tickets, I had really good BTW tickets but she cancelled. I'm really excited.

Ooh I'm sorry! I hope the ARTPOP ball will be the greatest time for you! :runhug:

For Chicago? Look at the arena map.....i think that's really good. How much was ur ticket? The $230 ones are obviously better seats......not by much though. I got a floor seat for $100.

I didn't get any tickets  :cryga: The Little Monster Zone sold out and when I switched to the GA it sold out  :adam: I had LMZ tickets but then after I entered my credit card and said confirming order it kicked me out saying the tickets were already sold

Michelle

I may not even be able to afford the tix..ugh these are not affordable prices for me :noparty:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Can someone please tell me the code for the Vegas show. They haven't sent me anything. I have to get tickets. Someone please help me. I beg of you. I'm about to cry. :cry:

Daenerys

I'm so scared it'll sell out by friday. That's when I get paid

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Allison M

wtf.

I got one and posted it here, but i don't know if anyone has tried it. You can try it? I don't know if it will work but it's worth a shot!

BUBaFbtLht

To use this code to buy your tickets for artRave: The ARTPOP Ball in Chicago, IL, head here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004B78C6974C98 and and type in the code shown above at checkout.

Ladey Gagz

So you can't buy GA with the presale code? :/

Wait I dont get it arent we supposed to be able to? I didn't get my code yet :'(

Gagaloo911

You guys are a bunch of ungrateful messes.

Stop whining and be happy she has announced dates for the tour

I am pressed there's no Denver date tho. Can't see her now :noparty: