• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

EdgeofTeeth

where do u get GA tickets at some helpppp

They're really hard to find during the presale because they're selling out quick.

Dylangaga

They're really hard to find during the presale because they're selling out quick.

Are they on ticketmaster or where is even the option to get them? thats my question...thanks for answering me :)

EdgeofTeeth

Are they on ticketmaster or where is even the option to get them? thats my question...thanks for answering me :)

Yeah, they should be on Ticketmaster with the rest of the tickets.

Dylangaga

Yeah, they should be on Ticketmaster with the rest of the tickets.

oh because I couldnt find GA as a option in the drop down scroll box

EdgeofTeeth

oh because I couldnt find GA as a option in the drop down scroll box

A lot of people had this problem and it probably means that they were out of them for presale.

• 2 weeks later...
Allison M

Bumping this because it is relevant today.

The second set of dates went on sale to the public today. 

I got GA for St. Paul, MN! 

I got nervous that there aren't going to be anymore dates announced because nobody is mentioning anything of it. 

Still hoping that some will be announced, but i got these just in case. :)

I super excited to go and meet everyone I know from there, but I have never traveled alone and I am nervous about all of that. Flights, hotel, transportation.... etc. 

Edited by Allison M

RedandBlue

Well Ticketmaster was a MESS for Madison Square Garden. Even with the Citi Preferred Tickets, only managed to get 200-level seats for $108 each (whatever happened to cheap tickets...). Thankfully im still in GA for Roseland too but man was getting anything a dreadful experience this morning. I think it was a good investment since I dont think there will be another MSG date this time around.

Dylangaga

Well Ticketmaster was a MESS for Madison Square Garden. Even with the Citi Preferred Tickets, only managed to get 200-level seats for $108 each (whatever happened to cheap tickets...). Thankfully im still in GA for Roseland too but man was getting anything a dreadful experience this morning. I think it was a good investment since I dont think there will be another MSG date this time around.

ahh I feel you sis...ordering tickets for gaga gives me so much anxiety...I decided to get tickets for AC instead of MSG and thankfully I did bc AC offered GA when MSG didnt for the LM presale...what day ru going to roseland? I got sunday april 6

RedandBlue

ahh I feel you sis...ordering tickets for gaga gives me so much anxiety...I decided to get tickets for AC instead of MSG and thankfully I did bc AC offered GA when MSG didnt for the LM presale...what day ru going to roseland? I got sunday april 6

Good idea! I'm in NJ but not close enough to AC. I'll be at Roseland on March 28. Enjoy the artRave pit! Hopefully the pit for the Roseland shows will be similar to the artRave with the whole "fans inside the stage" setup.