💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball North American Tour Dates + Presale Dates

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Donatello

You are not doubting the good sis and her ability to put up a good show on tour.  :pukey:

I have every reason to doubt with the subpar disaster that was artRave and the massively subpar promo performances on TV.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

She will definitely announce more NA shows. Only 2 shows in June? I don't think so.

EUROPE DATES NEXT PLEASE. :excited2:

blahblahblahhhh

I'm watching from the safety of Youtube if the tour's any good, before investing in tickets with that kind of price in Europe.

BTWBall ticket was around 80€ as well. And it was worth every single euro. We just need Gaga to dazzle us again.

Donatello

BTWBall ticket was around 80€ as well. And it was worth every single euro. We just need Gaga to dazzle us again.

I had no doubts about BTWB. That era had solid choreo and visuals, amongst 100 other things. The tour was always going to be amazing.

But the ARTPOP Ball is artRave 2.0, and artRave was one of the most boring things I've watched in my life. Not here for artRave.

GlamGorgeousGG

I'm just so happy that I'll be seeing an early date of the show.   Usually I spend months trying to avoid spoilers. 

I can't believe they're going on sale today!!

WHAT. No Kansas City or St. Louis?! The Chicago show will be way too busy because of this.

I went to St Louis in February for the BTWB and it was nice because it was only like 2 1/2 hours away. Chicago is 5 hours away from me :c

EarnYourLeather

Not many dates tbh. Looks like they are testing the water to see if she has the touring power she used to in NA.

I'm kind of happy / disappointed that I will be seeing the first one. So many kinks to work out and I'll see all of them.

And I'm also a bit disappointed that we didn't have any time to prepare to spend the money. Like wtf?

Edited by EarnYourLeather

blahblahblahhhh

I had no doubts about BTWB. That era had solid choreo and visuals, amongst 100 other things. The tour was always going to be amazing.

But the ARTPOP Ball is artRave 2.0, and artRave was one of the most boring things I've watched in my life. Not here for artRave.

Well, we'll have to wait and see. Luckily, we will have a lot of shows played by the time we actually get the European dates :)

thefamebitch

Not many dates tbh. Looks like they are testing the water to see if she has the touring power she used to in NA.

I'm kind of happy / disappointed that I will be seeing the first one. So many kinks to work out and I'll see all of them.

And I'm also a bit disappointed that we didn't have any time to prepare to spend the money. Like wtf?

Just remember she basically broke her hip recently, I don't think they want to just pile on a plethora of dates just to have another tragic situation like the BTWB.