Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in Cartoon/Anime -- My Gaga Artworks

ladygagita

Featured Posts

Actually it was inspired by the great Siresasa. I really liked Siresasa's drawings before, my frustrations actually, then I thought of drawing Gaga cartoons when I learned using Illustrator :))

Oh, you have a lot of work to do honey. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to it :)

Thanks..!

I was also inspired by Sasa's drawings a few months ago, I also draw at that time , then I bumped into your drawings and things went crazy. :yell:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks..!

I was also inspired by Sasa's drawings a few months ago, I also draw at that time , then I bumped into your drawings and things went crazy. :yell:

Wow thats a very good compliment :)) I have more drawings to do ^_^ And it's because of Gaga's big library of outfits and different looks :))

A new artwork was added: POKER FACE. :))

a tribute to "Poker Face" because its release date was the same as my birthday. :)

Check out on the first page :)

Flippy

You should do The Lady is a Tramp! ^^ It would be AMAZING!!! I love ALL of your drawings!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

My two greats loves in life together, Gaga and Anime!!! These are amazing!!! I just love the Lovegame and Poker Face ones. Brilliant work :)

Bang! Bang!

UPDATED: I just added Lady Gaga - Beautiful Dirty Rich

CHECK IT OUT ON THE FIRST PAGE!

...thank you..

FOR MAKING "POKER FACE" VERY CUTE..!

because it's my first gaga favorite.. *i knew the song before it became a single*

Flippy

OMGG!!! I can't wait for the newest one! I'm a fan of your work! xD

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived