Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DO WHAT YOU WANT enters Top 10 of the Official Radio Charts in Austria

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

DWUW enters the TOP 10 on the official radio charts in Austria, as it jumps from #18 to #10

http://www.radiocharts.com/html/charts_at_main.htm

This marks Gaga's 14th Radio Top 10 hit in Austria (yes, all of her singles went Top 10 on the Radio in Austria) ;)

(Sorry if all these threads about Austria bother you, but she is slaying here as always and i think we need as much positive updates as possible :) )

Not that I don't mind positive updates, but I don't understand why we need "as many as possible" when she has been doing nothing but fine since Applause was released.

itsdominik

Not that I don't mind positive updates, but I don't understand why we need "as many as possible" when she has been doing nothing but fine since Applause was released.

I know, but some people still spread negativity on here. This is what I meant :)

PatrickMonster

I like your posts but maybe you should make an Austrian Charts Discussions so all these infos would be in one place...

I like your posts but maybe you should make an Austrian Charts Discussions so all these infos would be in one place...

I was just about to suggest the same thing, although the demand for it would probably be limited...

I'm so happy for the aussie monsters! :party:  Like in the last few weeks all they have is jokes, but now they're back on track! :haha:

We already have a small market discussion, where all small markets such as South Korea, Austria, Belgium, etc. should go.

itsdominik

I'm so happy for the aussie monsters! :party: Like in the last few weeks all they have is jokes, but now they're back on track! :haha:

AUSTRIA, not Australia :)

I'm so happy for the aussie monsters! :party:  Like in the last few weeks all they have is jokes, but now they're back on track! :haha:

Wrong country, this thread is about Austria, not Australia :P

Wrong country, this thread is about Austria, not Australia :P

Damn... I'm such a flop... Would you believe me if I tell you I even checked twice to be sure, we're not talking bout Austria?... :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

Anyway - slay Austria!!! :party:

Archived