Blackout19 16,322 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shape of a rvfzme 2,008 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Nein Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,607 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Love this song 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,102 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Try sleeping while holding a fart So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,855 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 This is one of those rare songs that hit's the deeper parts of the mind. It reverberates across conscious levels. I listened to it all the time when it came out, thanks for the reminder 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,361 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Try sleeping with DEEK in your azz I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,725 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 5 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Try sleeping with DEEK in your azz I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,855 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Literally got me sobbing right now about my dog and parents. Sleeping with a broken heart 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,322 Posted September 5 Author Share Posted September 5 37 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Try sleeping with DEEK in your azz i miss this i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,855 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 1 hour ago, gagacabana said: You don't like DEEK? Dildo-eating-erect-kunst? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,725 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 16 minutes ago, Skyana Rava said: You don't like DEEK? Dildo-eating-erect-kunst? I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.