💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

Applause is losing ai quicker than dwuw is gaining. Weird.

And "Roar" is losing even more AI compared to "Unconditionally"'s growth. Radio doesn't work like that.

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the best possible singles choices for both albums :

PRISM :

1. Roar

2. Unconditionally

3. Dark Horse

4. Birthday

5. Legendary Lovers

6. Walking on Air

ARTPOP : 

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Gypsy

4. GUY

5. Sexxx Dreams

Agreed.  :yes:

This is the best possible singles choices for both albums :

PRISM :

1. Roar

2. Unconditionally

3. Dark Horse

end of era

ARTPOP : 

1. Applause

2. Do What U Want

3. Gypsy

4. ARTPOP

Agreed

:rip:

Ima need it to keep getting positive updates though, delay the Dark Horse release so that Dark Horse will ahve more sales before its release -> lower peak :party:

Unconditionally already was a hit when it passed 60 mil AI on radio :megaflop: thing is, Unconditionally will finally halt her immediate radio support. Unconditionally got tons of 3/4M updates in its first week while DWUW got 1/2M update since its release, and it seems like radios are hesistant to play Unconditionally because the public does not seem to like it at all.

Much like the public buying Judas, Katy was in place with radio where they had faith in her - it wasn't on probation for awhile with low adds like almost every other song. Typically when a song has the AI that Uncle does now, it's tried and true and skyrocketing to the top.

Let's hope DWUW enters TOP 20 by tomorrow on radio  :party:

The day after tomorrow, sure. :) Can't wait for it to reach top ten on both airplay and digital sales.

Im a need it to keep getting positive updates though, delay the Dark Horse release so that Dark Horse will ahve more sales before its release -> lower peak :party:

Mess :deadbanana:

I hope they don't rush release Dark Horse. I am very worried. We can't compete.

Agreed

Ima need it to keep getting positive updates though, delay the Dark Horse release so that Dark Horse will ahve more sales before its release -> lower peak :party:

And it doesn't cockblock us.

WarriorPrince

I'm starting to fear the Christmas freeze effect. DWUW is only at 57M AI at this time of the year...

There is a problem, but not as bad as you make it to be. One Direction beat their record of first day views without the banners.

The more you rely on a crazy hormonal fanbase, the less you need banners. Katy relies more on casual fans and is hurt very much. Gaga will be somewhere in between.

I think there is nothing that will stop Dark Horse from smashing tho . I mean : 

22 Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) 0.2335 0.2285 0.2279 0.2252 0.2231 0.2228 0.2216 0.2194 0.2159

It is constantly increasing. :rip: 

GagaMyBlood95

I think there is nothing that will stop Dark Horse from smashing tho . I mean : 

22 Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) 0.2335 0.2285 0.2279 0.2252 0.2231 0.2228 0.2216 0.2194 0.2159

It is constantly increasing. :rip:

it will smash with a video, I'm sure...

MikeyMoonShine

There is a problem, but not as bad as you make it to be. One Direction beat their record of first day views without the banners.

One direction has millions of hardcore fans who will all watch their vids immediately and spread them all over the net. Gaga does too though so I don't think she will suffer from this as much as others have. 

Archived