• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodo

• Saeed

• Haroon

• GrandchildDavid

GrandchildDavid

I entered that page and it was all chinese, how do you want me to speak chinese. :awkney:

:lmao:

Also, if you have a Mac you need to install Windows via boot camp in order to run Maplestory. :messga:

GrandchildDavid

or use Steam 

It will just tell you that it's not available on your platform. :messga:

And what happened to Haroon? :duck: he disappeared from the guild.

Pirates are the best classes TO BE MOTHER FKING GOD DAMNED HONEST.

EunWol reminds me of Udyr btw

udyr as in league of legends

tell jjang that

he's missing out on a good game. 

udyr as in league of legends

tell jjang that

he's missing out on a good game. 

spirit_guard_udyr_4th_forms_in_1_by_rayc

eunwol.png

IM READY TO MAIN IT TBH

and Jjang you should try out this slaying game called League of Legends. It totally slays anus :manicure: Most played game on earth tbh.

Edited by Khadija

MonsterOfSpain

:lmao:

Also, if you have a Mac you need to install Windows via boot camp in order to run Maplestory. :messga:

No I had Windows I tried to install but it was 2 hours long and like 5 GB and I was like :awkney:

From now I'm posting updates on KMS (korean maplestory) Since we get a lot of the content they get. 

EunWol is now open for creation! He has relatively high damage, very high defenses, average mobility, and low difficulty. When creating EunWol, your only choice is going to be gender. All other options are not changeable.

*eunwol-character-creation-options.png?w=

*eunwol-beginning.png?w=595&h=878

Hundreds of years ago, Maple World was in the hands of the Black Mage. A group of heroes gathered in order to seal away the powerful mage, but it required one of them to sacrifice their lives. EunWol, looking to protect his loved ones, gave his.

That choice lead to his death, and also the beginning of his new life in a new world. EunWol finds himself in a strange place inhabited by pointy ear foxes and with two moons in the sky. With help from Lang and the other villagers, EunWol works to return to Maple World and meet his friends once more.

Join EunWol in his journey, and his future filled with pain, grief, and tragedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMM9t9C9I8A

*knuckle-and-fox-bead.png?w=595&h=292

EunWol is a pirate class, he uses Knuckles as his primary weapon and Fox Beads as his secondary weapon. His main stat is STR.

*pointy-ear-fox-village.png?w=595&h=436

EunWol finds himself in the home of the ones with the power of the spirits, the Anima race. The foxes are cute and mischievous, but they also create meaningful bonds.

Leaving the village is ok, but will this small and beautiful town always remain as his home?

Edited by TROJAN