💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Maplestory (Official Fan Thread)

Dodo

Featured Posts

GrandchildDavid

THE NEW CLASS IS COMPLICATED AND CONFUSES ME

DELETEEEE

it's true that the new class provides a somewhat different experience than the typical MS gameplay. Howevrr , I think that's what makes the current MS such a versatile and unique game. :)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodo

• Saeed

• Haroon

• GrandchildDavid

it's true that the new class provides a somewhat different experience than the typical MS gameplay. Howevrr , I think that's what makes the current MS such a versatile and unique game. :)

i really like it tbh :shrug:

its really cool 

GrandchildDavid

its really cool

I like it a lot too, and a big part of it is because of the one-of-a-kind gameplay experience the new class brings. Nexon definitely put a lot of efforts in it. :yes:

BTW what's ur zero name? We should train together after the maintanence. :derpga:

I like it a lot too, and a big part of it is because of the one-of-a-kind gameplay experience the new class brings. Nexon definitely put a lot of efforts in it. :yes:

BTW what's ur zero name? We should train together after the maintanence. :derpga:

we cant even play together :cryga: Zero is like a singleplayer type class till 180 

GrandchildDavid

its really cool

btw Troy I think u should really change ur GGD profile.

I don't know why you think you don't have any friends on GGD. :noparty: I AM your friend and I want to be your friend because I think you're awesome and we share similar obsessions. :hug: I'm pretty sure so are many other members.

Now go change your profile and add us to your friend list. :hug:

btw Troy I think u should really change ur GGD profile.

I don't know why you think you don't have any friends on GGD. :noparty: I AM your friend and I want to be your friend because I think you're awesome and we share similar obsessions. :hug: I'm pretty sure so are many other members.

Now go change your profile and add us to your friend list. :hug:

ill remove it but i won't add "friends" just cuz yolo 

its a lot more interesting if you pay attention to the story line, honestly the only reason it kept me going.

but in summary.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YptkXn9j_rs

Goddess of time (Rhinne) could see anybody's future but herself's. Knowing that one day she would be caught by the black mage and had no idea when, she had a plan for that time.

A way to keep her powers away from the black mage, she would cry a tear and from that tear would come her child with her powers. Sadly the black mage found out about her plan, so the night her tear dropped they were aware. They trapped her and harnessed her down until she cried a tear and so it happened. They disposed her and took the child.

They trapped the child in another dimension (mirror world) where he would be grown up as a regular soldier (taught to believe that there's nothing else and that he's just a normal person). But the tear was too strong, even the gods of maple knew, so it was separated into 2 children. And both children were kept away from each other in the same mirror world, knowing nothing about each other. Both children are grown up living a lie all their lives until...

When you start your journey (first log in) you're in a town that the black mage created to keep you occupied (mirror world). Finally you begin to realize that something is wrong and you need to leave the mirror world. You eventually find out about the girl and..

Don't wanna spoil  :hehe:

I agree that their story is somewhat interesting but if I change my mind and create a Zero again.....

fck the prologue it was too long that I went into their forums and begged for a skip button :lmao:

Edited by Khadija

my new xmas outfit :whitney:

QMi90Cl.jpg

and does anybody else find these look like leaking vaginas?

G1McPM3.jpg

werk werk

Leaking vagina :lmao:

Anyways I was on my Angelic Buster doing Romeo/Juliet PQ, I was having fun and someone said "who do you guys listen to?'"  I told people ''i like lady Gaga''.

People were like

''cool'' ''awesome''

and one rihtarded Kanna betch was like

''EW lady gaga is groes i hate her shes not biutiful''

I replied

''gross* beautiful*"

and she replied to me

"no pea brain its biutiful*"

F7  :awkney: F7 :awkney: F7 :AWKENY: F7 :awkney: F7

werk werk

Leaking vagina :lmao:

Anyways I was on my Angelic Buster doing Romeo/Juliet PQ, I was having fun and someone said "who do you guys listen to?'"  I told people ''i like lady Gaga''.

People were like

''cool'' ''awesome''

and one rihtarded Kanna betch was like

''EW lady gaga is groes i hate her shes not biutiful''

I replied

''gross* beautiful*"

and she replied to me

"no pea brain its biutiful*"

F7  :awkney: F7 :awkney: F7 :AWKENY: F7 :awkney: F7

:rip:

how do u like angelic buster? 

:rip:

how do u like angelic buster? 

Well they have their pros and cons

Low hp and defense but they have buffs and great mobility that can make up that.

No mana which can save me plenty of mesos

Fun gameplay and fab skills but slow attacks :(

GrandchildDavid

Well they have their pros and cons

Low hp and defense but they have buffs and great mobility that can make up that.

No mana which can save me plenty of mesos

Fun gameplay and fab skills but slow attacks :(

add me "StolenDavid"

btw Troy I'm a Shadower now. :rip: The survivability of Night Lord kills me.