💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kerli 'shades' poorly written Youtube video title

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Such an honor to hear "Tea Party" on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! The mad hatters are looking fly! Not sure what about it is "Lady Gaga inspired" but oh well. One of those.

https://www.facebook.com/Kerli/posts/10152120684444415

ohhh you snake in the grass you :teehee:

Didymus

Gaga will block and tweet you in a few seconds, boo :classy:

i mean it would be kinda funny cuz like she's literally NOTHING compared to gaga.

Antichrist

i mean it would be kinda funny cuz like she's literally NOTHING compared to gaga.

That is not quite true, is it now, Hot rods :hor:

The title just listed what was in the parade without separating the words, so it looks like it was Gaga's tea party or something. So she joked about the title. That's all there is to it.

hoeslay

This is not in any way whatsoever Gaga-inspired. Like - NOTHING AT ALL is Gaga-esque. It's all Alice in Wonderland inspired. DEAD if they though the song was by Gaga....:flop:

MOLLY CYRUS

I haven't liked her ever since 2009 when she tried to say that Gaga copied her yellow hair. Bitch please, I don't appreciate artists who have to say someone took something from them when everything is actually just recycled.

She's usually so bitter about Gaga but this was true and not shade for once. making progress, Kerli. I'm actually a fan of her music.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived