Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion! - Lady Gaga ft RuPaul (Instagram vid)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FASHION!. Slay, Slay! WAY to excited, and I actually didn't give many ****s about this at first...Won't lie, those muppet and sesame street elmo people don't really peak my interest (didn't when I was a kid either lol) But I'm sooo looking forward to this now!

I am ****ing freaking the **** out ****

excuse you? bye

This tbh Ru is awsome and fun. Really looking forward to this special

Weasel

It's not a hobby it's a gender expression. Educate yourself.

Everything in the world can be labeled as a gender expression. 

Y'ALL CALM THE **** DOWN.

Somebody doesn't like drag queens? Yay. Someone does like drag queens? Yay.

Some y'all don't have the best way of telling your opinions, I.E they come off a bit offensive (no offence) but that doesn't matter.

If someone doesn't like something and you don't agree with them you DO have the right to criticize them but at least A. Have a good argument, B. BE NICE ABOUT IT or C. Say nothing at all and let the other person have their opinion.

So just calm your nasty tootsies, sit the hell down and ENJOY THE PERFORMANCE OR JUST DONT WATCH IT.

Bye.

You can't compare a hobby (dressing up as a woman) to your s-xuality. 

I can't tell if you are intentionally belittling an entire art form, or you are just ignorant to the world of drag. Writing off RuPaul's entire career as a hobby is incredibly disrespectful. 

RuPaul was doing amazing television specials before some of you were even born. His contribution to Gaga's Thanksgiving special is sure to be wonderful. 

Weasel

I can't tell if you are intentionally belittling an entire art form, or you are just ignorant to the world of drag. Writing off RuPaul's entire career as a hobby is incredibly disrespectful. 

RuPaul was doing amazing television specials before some of you were even born. His contribution to Gaga's Thanksgiving special is sure to be wonderful. 

An art form is a hobby though? Painting is a hobby, making music is a hobby, everything someone likes to do is a hobby to me. 

An art form is a hobby though? Painting is a hobby, making music is a hobby, everything someone likes to do is a hobby to me. 

That isn't what the word hobby means. But I suppose you can use it how you please.

You can't compare a hobby (dressing up as a woman) to your s-xuality. 

Drag is performance art, calling it a hobby is unfairly belittling it, not to mention the fact that you fail to see the ways in which RuPaul is a legend (and has been for DECADES) is shameful and just depressing.

AgusPop

Ok, the Transphobia has no place here,

Gaga is called transvestite by the Haters and they are transphobic and homophobic.

So, please. This is not just a matter of opinion.

If you are transphobic or homophobic., you dont stan for Gaga

Archived