Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDoll Explained!

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

As usual, the Queen pushing boundaries with music+technology.

I don't see this as a commercial thing tho. How many people can afford a handmade life-sized listening station? 

J e s s e

Ya'll thinking this is gonna be cheap and easy to get :lmao: And using it for other things :usrs:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Evan Peters

I think it's cool that they made one, but that thing seriously looks like it comes to life at night and eats all the pasta or something.

emma roberts is an abuser

J e s s e

I hope she'll do actually dolls :giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

codymonster

Can you imagine using it? :lmao:

"I want to listen to ARTPOP!" *grabs full sized human doll, sits beside it on a couch, and shoves face in its breast for an hour*

:awkney:

It's cute,  it reminds me of those baby dolls that could speak.   The only differenece that this doll is awesome and almost identical to the real gaga  :P

Seriously, i want this in the video!

It's cool I guess but...why :awkney:

I imagine no profit will be made off these it seems like a massive money dump honestly.

Dominic

I don't think these will be mass produced for retail.  I think this will just be the only one.  :coffee: 

I like it, it's odd and kinda twisted.  It's Gaga.  :worship:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived