đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

KARA

Viola

Featured Posts

She looks like some kind of a babysitter :smh:

I dont understand why they are releasing a new song when Nicole is leaving in January :toofunny:

Edited by YoonA
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

I dont understand why they are releasing a new song when Nicole is leaving in January :toofunny:

MY EXACT QUESTION :rip: Maybe she's not leaving afterall.

MY EXACT QUESTION :rip: Maybe she's not leaving afterall.

So uh

The Animation has Beautiful Night and Love Letter.....which have both been already released... :toofunny:

We got another photo of Hara!

KARA-Hara_1387936818_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara mesmerized fans with her transformation from a girl to a lady in her solo spread for 'The Celebrity'!

Fan boys took notes as Hara shared her favorite food, "Rice. I like jjigae [stew] or steamed food. I like Korean food similar to jeongol [varied stew]." Hara also shared her workout lifestyle, "Since I work out consistently, I've picked up some know-hows. Now I'm on the level of exercising as a habit. I think training your body to naturally exercise as one part of your lifestyle is important."

"Since I made my debut when I was young, there are people who only see me as a kid. Rather than a rapid transformation, I want to show my gradual growth into a lady."

Stay tuned for KARA's performances at the year-end ceremonies!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/karas-hara-shows-off-her-s-xy-back-for-the-celebrity#ixzz2oisXVU00

Antichrist

We got another photo of Hara!

KARA-Hara_1387936818_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara mesmerized fans with her transformation from a girl to a lady in her solo spread for 'The Celebrity'!

Fan boys took notes as Hara shared her favorite food, "Rice. I like jjigae [stew] or steamed food. I like Korean food similar to jeongol [varied stew]." Hara also shared her workout lifestyle, "Since I work out consistently, I've picked up some know-hows. Now I'm on the level of exercising as a habit. I think training your body to naturally exercise as one part of your lifestyle is important."

"Since I made my debut when I was young, there are people who only see me as a kid. Rather than a rapid transformation, I want to show my gradual growth into a lady."

Stay tuned for KARA's performances at the year-end ceremonies!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/karas-hara-shows-off-her-s-xy-back-for-the-celebrity#ixzz2oisXVU00

WHERE ARE THEY PERFORMING AT YEAR ENDS  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

WHERE ARE THEY PERFORMING AT YEAR ENDS  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

I dk. Haven't found anything yet

KARA's Gyuri confessed that she tried out for the 'Big 3' agencies before joining DSP Media!

Some of the DSP Family members appeared as guests on the December 28 installment of 'Entertainment Relay'. Rainbow's Jaekyung introduced the 'DSP Festival', "DSP Media is holding their first family concert." Reporter Jisook asked, "There is YG-JYP-SM. What is the special reason that you chose DSP Media? Gyuri unni?" Gyuri shly chuckled as she confessed, "I went to (tryout for) all of them."

When asked, "What are your know-hows for concerts?" Hara wittily shared, "I think more than anything else, 'Say ho~', is the most effective." Oh Jong Hyuk added, "If I go like this [hand next to ear], I expect them to respond. But if they don't cheer, then it is a fail for that night."

Hara shared her excitement to reunite with her sunbaes, "It feels good to see such cool sunbaenims in a long time." Nicole gave a shout out to her Japanese fans, "A lot of fans from Japan also came out. As it's also streamed live, it's nerve wracking." Eun Ji Won also opened up about his reunion with Sechskies, "It feels very good. It feels like I returned to my hometown."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/karas-gyuri-confesses-she-tried-out-for-the-big-3-jyp-sm-yg-sechskies-and-click-b-reunite-at-the-dsp-festival#ixzz2ooSsoPEl

Antichrist

I dk. Haven't found anything yet

KARA's Gyuri confessed that she tried out for the 'Big 3' agencies before joining DSP Media!

Some of the DSP Family members appeared as guests on the December 28 installment of 'Entertainment Relay'. Rainbow's Jaekyung introduced the 'DSP Festival', "DSP Media is holding their first family concert." Reporter Jisook asked, "There is YG-JYP-SM. What is the special reason that you chose DSP Media? Gyuri unni?" Gyuri shly chuckled as she confessed, "I went to (tryout for) all of them."

When asked, "What are your know-hows for concerts?" Hara wittily shared, "I think more than anything else, 'Say ho~', is the most effective." Oh Jong Hyuk added, "If I go like this [hand next to ear], I expect them to respond. But if they don't cheer, then it is a fail for that night."

Hara shared her excitement to reunite with her sunbaes, "It feels good to see such cool sunbaenims in a long time." Nicole gave a shout out to her Japanese fans, "A lot of fans from Japan also came out. As it's also streamed live, it's nerve wracking." Eun Ji Won also opened up about his reunion with Sechskies, "It feels very good. It feels like I returned to my hometown."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/karas-gyuri-confesses-she-tried-out-for-the-big-3-jyp-sm-yg-sechskies-and-click-b-reunite-at-the-dsp-festival#ixzz2ooSsoPEl

I hope a derp happens tbh :legend:

Crayon Pop? :hor:

YAS!

http://youtu.be/2eZHdYWhd-E

tumblr_inline_mrr916ovwz1qz4rgp.gif

Yas dey r legends

#Dumping 

Antichrist

YAS!

http://youtu.be/2eZHdYWhd-E

tumblr_inline_mrr916ovwz1qz4rgp.gif

Yas dey r legends

#Dumping 

is it wrong that i screamed throughout the whole video?

is it wrong that i screamed throughout the whole video?

I almost died watching it. :lmao: They are my new queens 

Randomly jumping around in random places in the city. #****ygang :legend:

Flop lyrics tho. They are obviously saying Dumping.Not jumping.