blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

This performance was everything that I was hoping for

her best performance since Paparazzi VMA

I was worried at first, but I'm glad they got dancers and choreography in there, because the SNL free style didn't work

I'm glad she can still shock us with good performance

Look at those clowns

monstronic

Ugh this was so breathtaking. I feel like I'm gonna have to watch 5 more times to understand all the references.

The comment was probably meant to tie in the Marilyn story with Gaga's, by adding a sort of modern twist to it. Still, a bit too random, lol.

i thought it has something do with R. Kelly's past controversies :flop:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

CyanLights

what's so relevant about this? can someone fill me in?

i think thats how the press found about the president and gaga thats why he left and the reporter started asking him questions? 

Thanks Gaga fot the  theatre, do it often more Gaga, nobody can do it like you and this gap of theatre-performances you need to fill it, you will be so unique forever for that  :worship:  It was aristically and on point :party: Her acting was insane  :wub: Her dancing and singing were good.

Maybe the chorus had to be more adjusted for this event. That Gagas voice can shine more.

But it was a real iconic performance  :worship2:  Thanks Gaga for one of your best performances  :excited:

So many parallels!! Kennedy + Marilyn, Clinton + Monica... Obama + Gaga :derpga:

Loved the concept, loved the tie-ins, the vocals, the choreography, the theatrics/acting, the MESSAGE. 

And to think Katy performed Unconditionally with... Japanese imagery and geishas Makes perfect sense!

shelby loved

AMAZING performance! lingered a little too long at the end there, got a bit awkward. 9/10, would watch on repeat

🐚

Archived