Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Countries Gaga WILL visit for sure

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I know there were a few threads like this, but they all turned into "Places i would like gaga to go" threads.

So please post here which Cities/Countries Gaga will definitely visit.

EUROPE: Germany, Austria, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands,

NORTH AMERICA: the US, Canada

ASIA: Japan, China, Singapore, 

OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand

SOUTH AMERICA: (dont know if Gaga will be visitting SA this time)

Please only post the areas you are sure Gaga will visit, not the ones you wish she would visit :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope she goes to London a couple times and starts the tour in the US, so I can save money to get every tour merch

Gaga will, for sure, visit the big 4 in Latin America (Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Mexico City).

She's also likely to visit Hong Kong, Tokyo, Taipei and Singapore.

She may skip Australia+NZ, it depends on Interscope. Many artists tend to skip Australia and they are ven more successful than Gaga in Australia with this era so far.

She might skip the Netherlands and go with an extra date in Belgium or skip Belgium and go with a bigger Dutch venue, but Gaga usually visits the Netherlands.

US: NYC, LA, Minneapolis, Dallas, Denver, Atlanta, Chicago, Seatlle, Boston, Miami are certain tbh. And those are just from the US geography that I know :laughga:

She may skip Australia+NZ, it depends on Interscope. Many artists tend to skip Australia and they are ven more successful than Gaga in Australia with this era so far.

Noooo :cry:

How about Greece?

She's never gone to Greece before on tour and I think that the economic crisis scares Interscope/LiveNation. It's not a certain place she'll go.

i hope she does a full leg in the UK next time, 3 shows is not enough for the 3rd biggest music market tbh :manicure:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived