💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular Thread (LIVESTREAM)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameron Dallas

• blahblahblahhhh

• Allison M

• Slade

HarryTheNight

the next is applause as the finale or encore or something, remember the sneak peek we got with the muppets and everyone said she looked awkward?

DarkDancer81

Loving the entire show. Yea, it's a little corny at times...but I love seeing Gaga perform in different atmospheres. We are so lucky to be able to see her diversity with performing so many songs from ARTPOP so far from the itunes festival to this muppets show. I feel like we are learning more about her than ever before as an artist and as a fan that is an amazing thing to discover.

Blue Jeans

Guarantee she's gonna come back and sing part of Applause with the muppets like the video she posted on Instagram :smh:

but she already did applause :huh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

elijahfan

This. i mean people here complain about every single thing.

Btw, tu fais nuit blanche ? :teehee:

Toi aussi, à ce que je vois :p

garrettgivre

I agree. It's all about promoting her album and her songs. This isn't even a holiday special because it's about HER all the time.

Sorry. I love the perfomances and I ****ing stan for gaga, but this isn't any fun or cozy. I would say the same if it was Katy Perry, Rihanna or Britney Spears doing the same thing so back off if you're gonna tell me to leave.

Finally someone understands.  

Allison M

the next is applause as the finale or encore or something, remember the sneak peek we got with the muppets and everyone said she looked awkward?

she already sang Applause though?