💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

How do you figure? Because most of the posts here are just fans that love and care for her deeply that are just showing their concern. I'd say that's a pretty loyal and caring fan base. 

I don't think the interview was as awkward as people make it out to be, but parts of it were uncomfortable and sad on a show that is usually fun and bubbly.

People have seen a couple parts of the interview but still feel they can a--lyze her mood and Ellen's mood and reach conclusions about why they are in the moods you think they are in.  They criticize her and pass judgment on her and lecture her on what she needs to do to please you.  People have no appreciation at all for the artist in front of them.

Yep.  Worst fan base ever.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

People have seen a couple parts of the interview but still feel they can a--lyze her mood and Ellen's mood and reach conclusions about why they are in the moods you think they are in.  They criticize her and pass judgment on her and lecture her on what she needs to do to please you.  People have no appreciation at all for the artist in front of them.

A couple parts of the interview was basically the whole thing. And we know how the two usually interact together and this time many believe was different from normal. This forum is about discussions and opinions. So people will discuss how they felt about it. If that is too much for you to handle than maybe you need to step away. People on GGD tell it all, good and bad. Instead of praise everything all the time. We do appreciate the artist in front of us, but state our observations. 

Not sure if anyone's interested, but the two pieces she wears from the Julien's Auction:

MJ-Tabloid-jacket.jpg

Gaga paid $5,120.00 for this jacket.

16k3j95.jpg

Gaga paid $4,062.50 for this varsity/letterman jacket. She wore it when she was photographed at a studio in LA this year looking pretty gloomy:

normal_8.jpg normal_16.jpg

Nice! Thank you for posting this. :)

Dean Winchester

i think the reason for that is cuz gaga's relationship with the fans isn't like the normal relationship between a celebrity or artist and their fans.  Gaga infact treats them as almost a part of her family so that's why they criticize her, they care for her health, her well-being, and that's also why they get defensive when others attack her.  Its kind of what family does for family.  And also most of this fanbase don't judge her or lecture her to please themselves, the reason they sometimes criticize her like that is cuz they don't want the general public, or media to tear her apart; so they are being overprotective cuz they dont want gaga to get hurt.   :)

Rudz Xinc

sometimes it's confusing when she was asked something, and she answered different thing, and on and on with no relation to the question that being asked

but sometimes she does a great interview, sometimes not

Look at those clowns

those bits is almost the whole interview. And this is not the first time she goes to ellen. She's been there six times already, we know how they treat each other  :sweat: Also, we know how fun is Ellen show, and the topics discussed in this particular interview were ready sad and depressing. From her traumatic s-xual experiences to her d--g adictions. The only 'happy' topic was Taylor, and we all know 'Gaga' would have never talked about her relationships.

We are not the worst fanbase ever lol we really care about her, not just as an artist but also as a person.

Kindness rules all.

qmpierre000

i think the reason for that is cuz gaga's relationship with the fans isn't like the normal relationship between a celebrity or artist and their fans.  Gaga infact treats them as almost a part of her family so that's why they criticize her, they care for her health, her well-being, and that's also why they get defensive when others attack her.  Its kind of what family does for family.  And also most of this fanbase don't judge her or lecture her to please themselves, the reason they sometimes criticize her like that is cuz they don't want the general public, or media to tear her apart; so they are being overprotective cuz they dont want gaga to get hurt.   :)

Yes there is a way to criticize but if someone seems depressed, there are proper ways to address things. A lot of  the stuff i see on  here and on twitter is insensitive crap on how she is ruining her life and her career and how she is a flop. Would you tell that to your own family member who already seems to be depressed etc? no you would go and say hey I feel this way ywhen you do this.

This interview is not pleasant to watch tbh. She acts and looks very sad. Whole thing is just her explanation about different dark issues.

There's no light and positivity, I feel tired after watching it. She definitely worries too much about the media and GP opinion.

That goes at least 10x over for this thread and this board right now.

Elizabeth

If there was ever any doubt, this thread proves it once and for all - Gaga has the very worst fan base ever.  

If you were going to pick a thread to say that, there's plenty that have been fair worse than this one? People are just concerned that's all :shrug: 

MahoTheMnstr

ugh does anybody has the one where she talks about taylor.. i can't watch anything on ellen's site :/ 

Dean Winchester

Yes there is a way to criticize but if someone seems depressed, there are proper ways to address things. A lot of  the stuff i see on  here and on twitter is insensitive crap on how she is ruining her life and her career and how she is a flop. Would you tell that to your own family member who already seems to be depressed etc? no you would go and say hey I feel this way ywhen you do this.

clearly they're not real fans then  a lot of twitter so-called fans aren't really fans and i agree with u that some fans are insensitive but not all...there will always be a few bad apples  :dead: so what im trying to say is that the real fans intention is always good but communicating through text is usually hard so it may come off as being rude, or insensitive .  And most of the posts in this thread dont seem  rude at all they just seem to be written out of love.  

If Gaga is at all serious she's sad and depressed and we worry.

She tweets excitedly about her tour, people rip on her for overhyping and make cynical comments.

She mildly sticks up for herself against critics, she's having a meltdown.

Archived